LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
gandalf90
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:45 pm
Conor has unbeatable prices, fast shipping and the cards always arive in great condition. He replys to my emails very quickly and he is very helpful. he answers all of your questions and is interested to hear what you have to say. i would totally recomend him to any of my friends. if you agree post something. Thanks Conor!
AdultLink
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:19 pm
Totally Very Happy . It took me a long time to find a site that offered as much as CobraCards does. My shipment came in great condition. As a pirate would say: "Huzzah"!
Haves/Wants
Hazael
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Yes!

I used to order off of "cardagora.com"
but then I saw the free shipping for $20 or more!
and the unbeatable prices!!

not to mention... the cards are usually in-stock!!!
unlike other sites.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:50 pm
And I think that this site has a lot more personality. I mean, I would rather order cards from Conor than anyone else.Great Dancing
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
gandalf90 wrote:
Conor has unbeatable prices, fast shipping and the cards always arive in great condition. He replys to my emails very quickly and he is very helpful. he answers all of your questions and is interested to hear what you have to say. i would totally recomend him to any of my friends. if you agree post something. Thanks Conor!

totally cOnor is wicked cool
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum