LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
the D
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:42 am
Since i can’t find it in the rulebook I’ll ask here.
If a card is removed from the game, does that basicly mean anything apart that it is in the separated pile of cards(discard, dead...)? If the removed from gmae card is unique, can I still play another copy of that card?

I apologise if that topic was alredy opened.
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 am
Well its a bit hard to define but ill try and sum it up.

Removed from the game is an accurate description. Its no longer in the game. As if it had never been there. It could be in Japan for all it matters.

Yes you can replay a companion thats been removed from the game. Hence why the falls of rauros rock. Aragorn dies you remove him from the game and you get to play him again. He’s no longer active in the game so he can be replayed as if he never had died in the first place.

However by me saying you completely ignore it is slightly misleading in a rare case or two. Such as Gollum that spots deagol removed from the game. Deagol is still not active but as always the card trumps the rules, so this is the odd exception.

Generally, treat removed cards as though they arent or never were in play. There are no ways of getting those cards back so theyre gone.

Hope thats clear. I think i confused myself! Confused
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
the D
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:36 am
Great.
Tnx for anwsering.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:09 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Great, thanks for that Lem0n! 165-166 GP Until I read your post, I didn’t even know that I had many misconceptions about removing a card from the game.
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions