LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Awesome. Once I saw Durail enter, I spent some time brushing up on the history between him and the elves Silvarin and Tuilin, since they are major heroes in this storyline already. Neat stuff. Too bad some others like Corvus aren’t still around, but it will be an honor to have Durail along, in whatever capacity that may be.

And reading the characters’ former history in Mirkwood has given me some new ideas. This should be fun. Very Happy
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:45 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I was going to start an RPG about Tuilin, and his homeland, but the forum died and corvus and I55 got busy...

if you want to know what I was planning, dain, send me a PM.

Now I don’t know WHY you would want to know that but...oh well.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:58 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ah shucks Dain! Embarassed Thanks.... Embarassed Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:52 pm
We start tomorrow! If you haven’t yet signed up, but still want to, NOW is the time!

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:54 pm
just wandering, where will I be? Mirkwood? Are we allowed to travel or are we stationary? meaning can we go help The lonely mountain or Dale once mirkwood is secured and help them out?

Thanks,
ingold
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:59 pm
ingold55 wrote:
just wandering, where will I be? Mirkwood? Are we allowed to travel or are we stationary? meaning can we go help The lonely mountain or Dale once mirkwood is secured and help them out?

More will be revealed tomorrow, but at least early on, the party will be traveling (mostly) together. Once things get underway, there will be plenty of opportunity for certain members or small groups from the party to strike out on their own...as is Durail’s style, I know. Wink

ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:03 pm
The Shadow Warrior bows respectfully and awaits in the shadows for tomorrow... Eagerness was strength and weakness. Patience would keep him still. His friends and country were on the line, but haste could kill a friend. He would wait...wait oh so anxiously for tomorrow...

(just warming up Wink )

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:19 pm
Man, I hope I don’t disappoint. Anxious

ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:43 pm
you won’t. For this RPG to be a bad one the people are the ones who make it. If they don’t post good, then it may be a flop...

But I doubt that will happen.

macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:03 pm
I am here, and wherever I am is the place to be. thusly, this must be the place to be. don’t you see?

it’l be awesome.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing