LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
we will have more than 9 sites right? and who will become out leader once erkenbrand and gandi depart?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
we will have more than 9 sites right?

Almost certainly. And while Site 6 will probably still be a sanctuary, I make no promises of when or where we might get to rest after that....

sickofpalantirs wrote:
and who will become out leader once erkenbrand and gandi depart?

You’ll see. Smile It’s possible there will be short stretches where we have no real "leader", but for the most part, Tolkien-created characters will fill that role as appropriate. Just as Gandalf and Erkenbrand made sense for Helm’s Deep, other "historical" characters will make sense in other areas. Very Happy

EDIT: A new short section is up that pulls a couple minions back into battle. As mentioned in the post, I would kindly ask that everyone hold off until macheteman decides what kind of skirmish event he’d like to make, as the main purpose of this is to allow him to still make his event before we move on. If he chooses to leave a minion (or both) alive, then I would also kindly ask that Curubethion have a chance so I can make a skirmish event for him. But if anyone else is desperate for one more battle now, let me know and we might be able to work that out instead of Curubethion fighting. Maybe. Razz

All yours, mm!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:17 pm
macheteman wrote:
Ryle fought skillfully in the footsteps of his forefathers.

1 Blood of Bard Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Exert a Gandalf ranger to make that ranger strength +1 for each other ranger you can spot.
If that ranger wins the skirmish you may spot 6 rangers to wound a minion.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ryle takes one of them on, whups the tar out of it, and wounds the other.

Shortest. RP Post. Ever. Laughing

But good enough. I’ll hopefully kick off the next site tomorrow...Thursday at the latest.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
THATS HILARIOUS!...we have 6 rangers?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 pm
I had to double-check myself, but apparently we do, indeed, have six rangers. They are:

The Obvious Gondor Ones:
Duinihir
Dirthon
Curubethion
Durail

The Not-so-obvious NON-Gondor Ones:
Ryle
Tuilin

It was that last one I wasn’t really sure about when I initially read mm’s post, but apparently you yourself made your character a ranger, SoP. Didn’t you remember? Razz

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:05 pm
Yeah I remembered. I just didn’t know we had 6...
"DáinIronfoot"
macheteman
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:57 pm
are you sure we don’t have 7 rangers? lol, either way, i kick butt. lol.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:31 pm
Obviously, I haven’t moved us along yet. But I will soon, I promise. I know what I want to do next, I’m just trying to type it up nicely. Kinda busy tomorrow, so hopefully I can get it up tonight.

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:02 pm
Okay, FINALLY almost done with the next section. Just putting some finishing touches on it. Expect it to be up tonight. Thumbs Up No, really this time. Razz

ingold55
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:27 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I will try to post his weekend, but I will be studying quiet a bit for finals.
Good posts guys. Very Happy
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing