LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
NBarden
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:28 am
Ingold, I don’t really see your DC being that useful. I mean, if you’re gonna exert to make it -1, why not just take the archery on Durail?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
ingold55
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
sorry, I will look over it later. I was dead tired last night when I posted...
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Pippin
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 pm
Ummmm.... What is this. Is it a RPG er what? If it is, where’s the RPG thread for it?
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:44 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
this is the OOC thread, the actually RPG is a DC/freeform kind of RPG.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pippin
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:01 pm
So you make DC’s of your character. Sounds cool, but I never was any good at dream cards. Sad
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Okay, in case anyone hasn’t already seen, I am going to be gone from tomorrow night (the 21st) until April 1st, which is a big reason I haven’t been pushing this lately.

BUT, when I get back, I’d like to get this RPG off and running again. I still have a plan for at least the next couple sites, and I think it’d be a shame not to get through Mirkwood at the very least.

So, here’s how I see the characters right now:

Rorin, Ryle, Curubethion (me) - ACTIVE
Ectheow (Drake) - ACTIVE
Tuilin (SoP) - ACTIVE
Duinihir (NBarden) - ACTIVE
Dirthon (Anonymous Prodigy) - ACTIVE

Silvarin (elf lvr) - ACTIVE??? (EL hasn’t been seen lately Think)
Durail (ingold55) - ACTIVE??? (same note as EL)
Legoles (legoles) - INACTIVE (though legoles...well, has vanished)

So, seven active characters, two questionables, and one inactive by my count. All in all, not too shabby. SoP volunteered a while ago to help out with Durail, I believe, so as long as EL shows back up (anyone know where he is?), and the others I have listed as active are indeed still in, I think we’re pretty much set.

So, again, I will be back on April 1st. It might take a day or two once I AM back, but shortly after that I want to move on to the next site. So, if you haven’t already done so, please make at least one post for your character at the current site (Site 3 - Edoras), and then we will be moving on to Mirkwood...and the REAL fun will begin.

If you are NOT still interested in this, please post here letting the rest of the group know THAT, too, and we’ll decide what to do with your character. I really think it’d be a shame to miss some of the adventures to come.

If you are NOT a part of this right now, but are interested in joining, I suggest waiting until I come back, or clear it with some of the other participants--since I won’t be around to ask--and I’ll see it when I AM back.

Oh, and the offer still stands to take over Curubethion if you’re interested at all, CG. Wink

Cya’ll next month! Razz I look forward to finally getting it going again....
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:57 pm
Well, AP let me know that he wants to continue with Dirthon, but other than that there has apparently been no activity while I was away.

Can those still into this please let me know, either via reply here or a PM? I’d like to know that we do indeed still have (mostly) everyone aboard before we move on. And some folks still need to post their RP section and/or DC for this site...including a certain Dwarf. Embarassed
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
well mm is gone, I am still around EL is gone...Ad is still around...NB is still around. I55 is sketchy.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Yeah, mm PMed me also. I’ll be taking Ryle back over, at least for the time being. I tweaked the post I made before my trip reflecting as such, as well as updated statuses on the others. But in a nutshell...

...that leaves Rorin, Ryle, Curubethion, Dirthon, and Tuilin confirmed. I am assuming Duinihir and Ectheow are still in, though I’m awaiting definate confirmation from NB and Drake. I also assume Ingold and EL are still interested, as they were both active pretty recently...it’s just that they happen to have disappeared from the forums for the time being. Confused

Anyone have an e-mail address for Ingold and/or EL?

EDIT: Got confirmation from Drake and an e-mail address for EL. I’ll send him a mail and see what happens, though I think he said he doesn’t check e-mail much. d'oh! Ah well. If we can get him back, I think he and SoP and I could carry Durail along until Ingold shows up again.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:21 pm
yeah I could do Durail easy...silvarin would be very hard for me though...
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing