LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Tex
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:28 pm
Quote:
But if Eomer found it, I doubt he'd give it up. It is the one ring

If that's the case then it wouldn't make much for the new Gandalf to be the ring bearer. I mean EVERYONE'S tempted by the ring. That's why there's resistance. It just doesn't seem fair to leave Rohan out of it.
~Darth Vader will crush the Wookies~
JDRobinson
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Posts: 64 Location: Warner Robins, GA - USA
Grashopper, you forgot Bilbo. Smile He had it for 60 years.
Having Gimli as a R.B. is alittle odd. Maybe Decipher wanted the ability to have a fellowship of all Dwarves because at the time they had trouble blending with other races. I don't know. Decipher has this whole "What-if" situation with some of the R.B.'s.
And actually Isildur was more of a R.B. than most think. By the movie he was ambushed by orcs on his way home, but in reality he was ambushed years later. He planted the white tree in memory of his brother, Anarion, who is one of the weta cards. After rebuilding the realm of Gondor, he marched north to take up the land of Eriador which was once his father's. There he fell to orcs which lay wait in the misty mountains. Wink
"Quenuvalye i lamber Eldareva"

-Thou canst speak the tongues of the Elves.
Red-Alert2
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:22 am
I voted That guy on the Horse, cause that leaves the possibility of a Non Rohan RB, like Gimli on Arod. Basically what I'm saying is "Boooo No Rohan Ringbearers allowed!!" Mostly cause there's this one guy in my meta that is cray for Rohan, and I'm sick of always losing skirmishes to Pumped up Companions! Razz The last thing this world needs is a Rohan RB, it was bad enough when Galadriel was made into one. Smile

~R-A2~
Tex
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:39 pm
Red Alert, No offence or anything but why the hatered for Rohan? I mean if your having your butt handed to you because of a Rohan deck, why not create one yourself? It's an awsome culture that shouldn't be neglected.
~Darth Vader will crush the Wookies~
Red-Alert2
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:03 pm
Tex wrote:
Red Alert, No offence or anything but why the hatered for Rohan? I mean if your having your butt handed to you because of a Rohan deck, why not create one yourself? It's an awsome culture that shouldn't be neglected.

Lol, it's not real Hatred, more of a loving hatred. Smile But yeah, I wouldn't really like to see a Rohan RB, but it looks like we'll be getting one for every culture anyhow. Cool Rohan is next in line. BUT, when it does happen I htink Eomer should be the bearer, cause if it were anyone else the deck would be too powerful. Razz

-SR
Grashopper
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:46 am
Joined: 20 Jul 2005 Posts: 44 Location: Schalbruch, Germany
If Eomer was the new RB, could you see at starting fellowship of Eomer, Theoden, and Theodred? Add a Radagast at site 1, and make it to Mt. Doom in 2 turns.

Twisted Evil

Hmmm.... <runs off to play with the deck builder>
dwarven_captin
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:46 pm
I would have to go with theoden because hes a born leader an eomer is not eomer would probably give it up.
though i believe they would both be corrupted in a heart beat.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion