LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:12 am
I want to build a Hulk/Flash/4 Virulent Sliver/Heart Sliver deck to swing with 5 slivers for 20 poison on turn 1. In my Disciple deck, I have trouble finding my Flash/Hulk simultaneously on turn 1, even while running 4 Summoner’s Pact (I can usually grab the Hulk on turn 1).

I need a way to find Flash. Demonic Tutor is restricted, but if I can find some free mana, I might run a copy to help. I’m also thinking maybe a Mystical Tutor for a turn 2 win, but I want to see if I can get some way to win turn 1. I also need free mana. So far, all I’ve got is 1 each of the Mox and a Black Lotus (not IRL, on MWS Wink ), because they’re all restricted.

Help?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:39 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Chrome Mox, as well, maybe Diamond Mox, and if you do not plan to go first, Gemstone Caverns can also help. That’s about it. You can try and run some Tutors, and all, and win on turn 2 consistently, ’cause that’s about it. You WON’T win consistently in turn 1, sorry. Just mulligan until you have a hand to win, I guess, althought that won’t pan out quite as well.
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion