LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
eomer_14
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:07 pm
i have to say the tokens are my favorite. Smile
"I will carry a cross and song where i don't belong"
--Switchfoot

"Words that You didn't say were haunting these pages
Faces You didn't make were all I was seeing
The way that they painted You wasn't a picture
of one in control - and I don't think they know who you are"
--Mainstay
syndrome
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:29 pm
I've always liked the tokens... they are very flexible. Why waste an event that could make your charrie strength +4, when you only need 1 more to win? Gogo garrison of osgiliath.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Cobra
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:10 am
Yup, same here. I like the followers and the new characters too, but it's the token manipulation that really gets the deck-building juices flowing. Smile
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
david_robertson
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:39 am
The new Elves are fantastic Twisted Evil , but the strategies with the tokens are fun indeed Cool I vote tokens too Wink
East Stirling FC RULES!!!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:05 am
I'll be different and say that I like followers best.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
david_robertson
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:34 am
Aye, a good idea - to bear a baby (in a kangaroo bag Laughing )or a strange moth thing while trying to escape a bunch of bad, bad minions - really amusing Wink But I like it too., to be honest.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:30 am
david_robertson wrote:
Aye, a good idea - to bear a baby (in a kangaroo bag Laughing )or a strange moth thing while trying to escape a bunch of bad, bad minions - really amusing Wink But I like it too., to be honest.

Yeah, when I saw Frodo Gamgee, with his +1 vitality boost, I was like 'Hey! What are you going to be doing with him? Using him to block the arrows?' Laughing
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
david_robertson
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:54 pm
Well, it's funny to have a baby or two attached to your back Laughing and surrounded by few moths while trying to move quietly and unspotted near a horde of Orcs - not very realistic eh?! Wink
Red-Alert2
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:02 pm
LOL

I voted Tokens, cause they're just so cool, and there's a lot more to be done with them than just tranferring in teh Maneuver phase.

~R-A2~
Valiant_Fanboy92
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:50 am
david_robertson wrote:
Well, it's funny to have a baby or two attached to your back Laughing and surrounded by few moths while trying to move quietly and unspotted near a horde of Orcs - not very realistic eh?! Wink
I don't know, I could see Sam carrying his son in his left had and his frying pan in his right. Orcs aren't really the brightest, they're like the bastard child of Sauron, long live the Uruk's! I voted for followers, I think that it will add something to the game, not sure what it is, but I'm sure that an ongoing condition that gets transfered in the manuever phase and no really certain or plausable way of discarding them.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion