LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Kralik
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Well, playing predominantly Movie Block, Saruman seems overpowered to me. Wink But all of those cards came at high prices.

Nice link to Arwen, Nappy! Do you happen to have the original webpage that it was linked from? I’m been "collecting" the league card images and I never saw that one.
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:32 pm
Kralik wrote:
Well, playing predominantly Movie Block, Saruman seems overpowered to me. Wink But all of those cards came at high prices.

Nice link to Arwen, Nappy! Do you happen to have the original webpage that it was linked from? I’m been "collecting" the league card images and I never saw that one.

Here is a link to a few more: http://lotronline.decipher.com/notes/triumph_menace3.shtml

I can continue to look but here is where it all starts from, but it might take me awhile to navigat back through all the links to figure out exactly where all the spoliers were. Here is the main page for the Lord of the Rings online game from decipher: http://lotronline.decipher.com/ . Maybe you can get through the site quicker than I can. Hope this healps out some
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Matches the lore perfectly. Mr. Green
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Kralik
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 pm
I have all of the Triumph and Menace cards -- and I thought I had all of the League cards, but Arwen proved me wrong. I didn’t see her when I was digging through the online site the first time.

That Aragorn picture is great. Laughing
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:37 pm
I couldn’t find the programs you mentioned...are they anything like flashget? So far everything I’ve tried just has no luck.
Kralik
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:57 pm
Hobbit_Pizza wrote:
I couldn’t find the programs you mentioned...are they anything like flashget? So far everything I’ve tried just has no luck.

SdA grabs images, but not automatically. You have to open up the image viewer with F5 and click on each card to see the image. They download straight from Decipher. A while back I wrote a little program to parse the SdA.xml data file and create a batch script to download all images with wget. An option.

LotR Lackey Plugin can automatically download all pics, in varying qualities. "Original" quality links to my site.

Alternatively, if you don’t want either program, I could make you a quick batch file (or URL list) to download pics from my site using wget. Just let me know.
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 pm
lemme just getem from ur site. u have everything on deciphers card list?
I used flashget a long time ago when they didn’t have anything secured, and I got everything up to two towers. Crying or Very sad
Kralik
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 pm
OK, here’s a list.

Not sure what you want to do with it -- toss it into some program, maybe. Or, download wget for Windows, open it with Notepad, and replace ’http’ with ’wget http’ Then save it as a batch file and run...

I have almost everything that Decipher has -- the only things lacking are some odd promos that I haven’t sorted out yet. Legends/Masterworks maybe. Some of the T&D images are not very good quality since I could never find them and took them from the online game (if anyone has them please let me know!)

Hobbit_Pizza wrote:
lemme just getem from ur site. u have everything on deciphers card list?
I used flashget a long time ago when they didn’t have anything secured, and I got everything up to two towers. Crying or Very sad
Last edited by Kralik on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:50 am; edited 3 times in total
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:39 am
Hey, can you give me something that’ll let me download all the images from your site into SdA usable file-names? That’d be great.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Kralik
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:54 pm
Well, THAT was short lived. Looks like that webhost isn’t all that reliable. Try this one: (EDIT) http://lotrtcgdb.com

Hobbit_Pizza: If you already got the list, try editing it and replace the domain name for the files. Otherwise, I can repost it later.

EDIT--Try this

NBarden: For now I’d recommend just downloading the cards from Decipher and filling in the holes as needed. I parsed SdA.xml to get a list of URL’s for you... so the file names should be exactly what it wants
Last edited by Kralik on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion