LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:54 pm
Just noticed Gollum, Threatening Guide (19P10) is being listed as Gollum, Treacherous Guide. Razz
Kralik
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:13 pm
Elessar’s Socks wrote:
Just noticed Gollum, Threatening Guide (19P10) is being listed as Gollum, Treacherous Guide. Razz

Thanks Elessar! I’ll fix with it, along with a few other typos this weekend. Razz
Kralik
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm
Kralik wrote:
I’ll fix with it, along with a few other typos this weekend. Razz

Strike that, I went ahead a fixed it already. Right now I am trying to go through and proofread all numerical stats: Twilight, Strength, Vitality, Resistance, Site#, etc. I should be done by Saturday, but I’m going to need some volunteers to proofread titles and game text. Any takers? If you want to refresh your knowledge of any particular set, this would be a helpful way to do it. Wink Just let me know which cards if any have errors, and I will fix them. Thanks! Homage
gil-estel
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:07 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
moderators, can’t Kralik’s search engine get a sticky? That way new users will also be able to use this great option!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:15 pm
*Stickied.*
I had to put something here.
gil-estel
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
thanks for the quick response!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:19 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Kralik wrote:
Kralik wrote:
I’ll fix with it, along with a few other typos this weekend. Razz

Strike that, I went ahead a fixed it already. Right now I am trying to go through and proofread all numerical stats: Twilight, Strength, Vitality, Resistance, Site#, etc. I should be done by Saturday, but I’m going to need some volunteers to proofread titles and game text. Any takers? If you want to refresh your knowledge of any particular set, this would be a helpful way to do it. Wink Just let me know which cards if any have errors, and I will fix them. Thanks! Homage

If you still need help come April, let me know, even if it’s just to go over material for a second time. I’m going to be gone from March 21-31, so I can’t really chip in much right now. Sad When I get back, though, I’d be happy to help out with anything you still need.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Kralik
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:04 pm
Thanks for the sticky! I feel famous. Laughing

DáinIronfoot wrote:
If you still need help come April, let me know, even if it’s just to go over material for a second time. I’m going to be gone from March 21-31, so I can’t really chip in much right now. Sad When I get back, though, I’d be happy to help out with anything you still need.

Help would be great! Due to real life demanding more time, I only made it through about 2000 of 3350-ish cards in checking the numbers before it got put on the back burner. However, I should be able to finish that soon and then I’ll ask for help in proofreading the text. After the text has been checked, I’ll start programming a custom advanced search engine ala CC’s old one. From there... who knows?
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Kralik
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Well, I spent a few hours today and finally finished proofreading all of the numbers! Along with the title spelling typos that ES caught, the database is looking a lot better. Would you like to help proofread?
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Kralik
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:28 pm
After much work, announcing... a new version of SdA.xml!

I have replaced all of the links to D with links to the LotR TCG DB. Why use it? No dead links. Here is a list of all the images on the site (though not all are used by SdA).

I did not change *anything* other than the image links, so it should work fine with the other SdA.xml. Though I was tempted to fix a bunch of bugs and typos I found in the process.

If there’s enough interest, I could generate a new SdA.xml from my database, which would add more promotional cards, D cards, W cards, etc. I’d wait until the DB is proofread first, though.

Enjoy! Let me know how it works for y’all. Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion