LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
ghhhk
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:40 am
Hi all-

I’m looking for a Throne of Minas Tirith AI (Ring Foil) from Rise of Saruman. I have many Ring foils, promos, rare foils and other cards available if you happen to have one lying around!

Here is a link to my trade list. If there is something else that you need that I do not have listed, let me know as I may be willing to trade it.

I am also looking for the 0D8 Bilbo foil as well but that has been quite elusive.

Thanks,

ghhhk
ghhhk
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:41 am
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=davisr
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 am
Hey dude, i have a 0D8 bilbo but he is quite rare to me and cost a lot to get hold of. Do you have a monetary offer i might be tempted with?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
ghhhk
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:04 pm
I’d much rather trade for it. Obviously I would trade a lot but I think I have a lot to trade!

Is there anything that you are looking for? Maybe we could do a combo trade. What kind of monetary amount would be tempting?

Randy
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Well it cost me $60 and i would want more than that as i havent seen many of these babies about and theyre getting rarer.

Im not actually trading much anymore mate, due to the fact my interest in the game is dwindling and i pretty much have all the rares i want to make any deck ever. I only listed foil rings on my maha wants as i have nothing else better to trade for apart from a scouring of the shire or 2 which arent important. Thats why i might sell him as i also might sell my entire complete promo collection.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
ghhhk
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:21 pm
I definitely understand...but I’ll wait on spending the cash for now.

Out of curiousity, how do you add a trade link to your posts? I see many people with that "My Trades" link.

Thanks,

Randy
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:37 pm
You need to have 3 gp’s to buy a signature at the Forum Shops. Users can
arbitrarily give gp’s to other users.

I’m giving you one to get started GP Thumbs Up
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
ghhhk
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm
Thanks for the tip and the, uh, tip!

Randy
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm
No problem Smile have another GP and you’re one gp away from a signature! Dancing
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:26 pm
GP for the trade, that makes 3 get that signature. I will give you many more when the firefoot arrives Very Happy . Thanks for the trades.

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum