LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:30 pm
Deagol. I’d probably trade 15 pts worth cards for him, considering C worth 1 and U worth 2, S probably worth 3-4. Maybe a little more from the T&D stuff, like 1 each.

Then I’ll swap for the C/U I need on a one-for-one basis. So go ahead and pick.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NappyKorn
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 pm
NBarden wrote:
Deagol. I’d probably trade 15 pts worth cards for him, considering C worth 1 and U worth 2, S probably worth 3-4. Maybe a little more from the T&D stuff, like 1 each.

Then I’ll swap for the C/U I need on a one-for-one basis. So go ahead and pick.

Ok,

For Deagol:

Gimli, Eager Hunter
Forth of the three Hunters (Gondor)
Nice Fish
Controlled By the Ring
Sudden Strike
Sam Innocent Traveler
Hobbit Sword
Seeking Uruk
Poised for Assault
Uruk Village Assassin
Grim Trophy

and the other uncommons:

My
3x Gimli and 2x Archer of Harad:

Your:
Searching Uruk
Engrossed Hillman
Forth of the Three Hunter (Dwarven)
Whatever End
Swarthy Hillman
No Quicker Path

That Make 15 pts of cards for Deagol, and 2 uncommons and 4 commons for my 5 uncommons. Sound good?
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Sounds good, but I may not be able to get my stuff out immediately. Just a heads-up.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
NappyKorn
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:29 pm
No Problem I will send these out monday and when you get everything together (hopefully sometimenext week) just send them out no immediate rush Thumbs Up Thanks.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:21 pm
WOOHOO, just traded for my Firefoot. Now just need some Bloodlines fixed cards and sets 1-14 will finally be complete. Anyone have extra Bloodlines starter deck/fixed cards for trade. I will trade rares for them if you have them Shocked. Not to mention just ordered a box of T&D online so I will add those to my list when I open the packs when they arrive. Will be looking for Hunters and ROS cards for those though.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:55 am
Can you give me some of your seemingly unending power to acquire massive amounts of LotR cards?

I’m broke. Razz Had to pay to repair a car I rear-ended.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
T&D, eh? Surprised I need 2 more Masterworks foils (Erkenbrand’s Shield and Crown Of Gondor), and my T&D set will be complete. Also, I’m trying to build my Gandalf RB deck in real life (a deck that you know well Wink ), and there are a few T&D cards I need for that (Beorning Axe, Radagast’s Herb Bag). Expensive cards, I know, but I’m willing to negotiate. Let us know when the box gets there! Mr. Green
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
NappyKorn
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:37 am
NBarden wrote:
Can you give me some of your seemingly unending power to acquire massive amounts of LotR cards?

I’m broke. Razz Had to pay to repair a car I rear-ended.

Not an unending power just to the point where I would trade just about anything for what I needed to complete sets. BTW did you get my cards yet? I sent to you the same time I sent a package to MA and they arrived yesterday. Have you had the time to send mine yet? I may also be willing to let some of those T&D cards go for some older foils if you or anyine else has some to trade for T&D cards. After the box gets here I will make a new post for them Very Happy. Still trying to get those Ferny as well but might take a bit longer than thought.

Shieldmaiden wrote:
T&D, eh? Surprised I need 2 more Masterworks foils (Erkenbrand’s Shield and Crown Of Gondor), and my T&D set will be complete. Also, I’m trying to build my Gandalf RB deck in real life (a deck that you know well Wink ), and there are a few T&D cards I need for that (Beorning Axe, Radagast’s Herb Bag). Expensive cards, I know, but I’m willing to negotiate. Let us know when the box gets there! Mr. Green

I’m more than sure we can work something out if I get any of those for trade. I will also be interetsed in some of your older foils if you can let them go for the T&D cards. Will post the list after I open the packs. The Box should be here sometime next week, if all goes well Very Happy .
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
veBu
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 am
Got your cards today. Thanks Smile
veBu's LotR & Vs. System Trade Lists - CC References

Untamed Karhu - strongest in its breed.
Open when it's frosty cold and enjoy the full taste.
Karhu is a full-bodied beer. Cheers

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum