LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:07 pm
So I get called in to work on a Saturday Evil or Very Mad and I decide to swing by a local shop to see if he can order me some boxes at cost. I bought him out (at least I thought I did) about 3 weeks ago, however as I’m waiting for him to finish up with a customer I decide to look in the spot where he used to carry LOTR cards...and I spot a box that wasn’t there the last time (apparently it was, but neither of us noticed it). Still marked at a clearance price of $99 was a Hunters booster box! Very Happy Shocked Dancing So I bs with him for a minute and he offers it to me for $30 (which I gladly accept). I later open it to pull both a foil and non-foil version of the Ring of Doom!

I’ve been hunting for a Foil ROD everywhere from google, to ebay, to mahasamatman and couldn’t find one anywhere except from a French site that doesn’t ship to America Evil or Very Mad Either way my search is over, and ironically it’s the first foil ring of any type that I’ve ever pulled on my own without having to purchase, and also the first Hunters Booster Box I’ve ever purchased. Homage Applause
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:05 am
Wow thats an amazing piece of fortune. Nice....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:38 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
it makes me sad Crying or Very sad....but hurray for you though! If you came accross a mount doom foil, legolas foil and Lemenya foil please let me know I would trade huge for that!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 pm
I would like the non-foil RoD. Check my haves.

If I can get it, my ring collection will be complete!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum