LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
gil-estel
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:51 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Ok what is your favourite type of deck? I mean, I like corruption, beatdown...a shadowwin. I always let my opponnent get ahead of me so I can use the sites to a maximum. I don’t like decks that are almost too good. I like decks with weird, hard to pull combo’s but if they work will kill you dead. Fellowship: I want my fellowship as less possible relying on support stuff. A friend a mine always is after my conditions and, when possible, my possesions too. He’s the kind of guy to pack Sleep Caradhras at one side and Saruman’s power at the other...add Enqeua and Wormtongue and there you have his favourite meta...disruption to the max..
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:01 am
I like my gondor denethor exert and wounding decks using tokens.

Shadow i like orc possessions, spears for twilight etc...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Wound/Wound is teh pwner.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
LeoKula
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:07 pm
I like to play decks that focus on skirmish.

My favorite FP side is my expanded elven telepathy with MOW followed by lem0n’s standard all elven telepathy with T&D Gil Galad. I also love pure elvents with no strategy at all, with lots of events and cirdan Very Happy

On the shadow side I’d go for a swarm or site control, that i love. I like corruption too, but play my corruption decks very rarely since they can perform too good or too lame against certain types of decks. I love forest nazguls, beatdown blade tip fellowship nazguls, dunland, moria, besiegers, orc culture trolls... all of them, but nazguls would have to be my favorite followed by dunland.

Nice topic WinkGP
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:44 pm
i like my troll beatdown deck it can dish out the wounds like crazy.

i recently built a moria swarm and i fell in love with it

for freeps i think dwraves are the coolest yes i will kill your eight vitality shelob in one skirmish Wink
i also enjoy my solo smeagol deck i paired it with moria swarm Smile
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
macheteman
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 pm
gil-estel wrote:
I always let my opponnent get ahead of me so I can use the sites to a maximum. I don’t like decks that are almost too good. I like decks with weird, hard to pull combo’s but if they work will kill you dead.

dude, i’m the same way, shadow kill, using sites as much as possible, that’s why i love Nazzy Auto-Corrupt. it can add infinite burdens if you you pull the combo off. by the way, i’m actually selling the deck if you want to check it out in the trade forum.

-mm
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
gil-estel
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:28 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I have most of it, except 2 extra Dark fell About Him...so it’s not worth the effort of buying an entire deck Wink but I love it though....Nuked a friend of mine with it!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Anautikus
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:27 pm
I love any Gondor with just about any evil that can compare in awesomeness. Wink
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:25 pm
gondor is okay IMO IB decks are sweet. i have never for some odd reason enjoyed playing fortifacation decks . it’s just the concept of an exertion (usually) to transfer a block of stone to a guy. ( i don’t like to exert when i don’t have to). also your forts die along with the minions. it is so unreal is stic.

a little goblin being squished by minus tirith i mean come on.
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
TheJord
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Like the image of the Balrog or Sauron being exhausted walking up to the Fourth Level of Minas Tirith...
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion