LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
TheHobbit13
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm
I was playing a game and on the first site freca over welmed durin.... Laughing
i thought i was done for but i got a shadow kill
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm
care to explain this in a more detailed way? I’m curious how someone would let Durin get OVERWHELMED at site 2. Normally if someone is running Durin he is pretty much there main Comp in the game. Either you were pretty sneaky or your opponent was an idiot Shocked . Please explain what happened in detail Laughing

Not to mention, watch out for NB he will explain this belongs not in the trade forums d'oh!
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm
*Moved to LOTR Discussion.*

Hobbit, please take a little time to review your posts before you actually submit them. Another spam wave is not what these forums need.
I had to put something here.
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:43 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
One time my opponent gave up at site 2 or 3. Very Happy Oh happy day!
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:38 am
Still awaiting TH13’s details, I’m very interested in knowing how someone could let Durin overwhelm at site 2 Laughing . Anyway I will add my story. I once beat an opponent at site 2. They ran and elf deck with Galadrial as the Ring-bearer of course. I drew Ulaire Nertea and spotted Elf forcing him on the Ring-bearer. Quick overwhelm for the win. I would have to assume my opponent got a garbage starting hand and was hoping for a bit of luck, since all they would have to do to prevent the overwhelm was play any pump to boost the strength by a meager 2. Anyway that is just how the game goes sometimes. My victim has since enter the LOtR TCG victim protection program so I can’t rightful relieve their ID Shocked .
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:25 am
NappyKorn wrote:
Still awaiting TH13’s details, I’m very interested in knowing how someone could let Durin overwhelm at site 2

The REALLY big question at the heart of this matter is how on gods earth did he let Durin get overwhelmed EVER? Laughing
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:50 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
NappyKorn wrote:
My victim has since enter the LOtR TCG victim protection program so I can’t rightful relieve their ID Shocked .

Wow, I have no idea who you could be talking about. Embarassed Laughing
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:42 am
NappyKorn wrote:
They ran and elf deck with Galadrial as the Ring-bearer of course. I drew Ulaire Nertea and spotted Elf forcing him on the Ring-bearer. Quick overwhelm for the win.

If they ran an elf deck and you spotted elf then nertea couldnt be assigned to anyone.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:30 am
lem0nhead wrote:
NappyKorn wrote:
They ran and elf deck with Galadrial as the Ring-bearer of course. I drew Ulaire Nertea and spotted Elf forcing him on the Ring-bearer. Quick overwhelm for the win.

If they ran an elf deck and you spotted elf then nertea couldnt be assigned to anyone.

You are wrong there Lem0n. Nertea’s text says the Free People’s player can not assign him to a companion of that culture. So then the shadow player can then assign him to whom he chooses. It doesn’t say Nertea can not be assigned to skirmish a companion of that culture.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:08 am
I do apologise NK i had always assumed it read cannot be assigned, now i check youre right. That makes him even more broke than i assumed him to be when he kept killing my frodo for rohan.

Gees he needs x-ing. He is more broke than ferny so how he is still legal ill never know.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion