LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:12 pm
That’s really weird. I’m seeing misspellings in there that didn’t pop up originally (Undead of Agmar?). Editing the post now. Thumbs Up

EDIT - Ah, I see. Back in ’Prime’ some of these misspellings (on the card lists) were accepted and auto-linked, so my master list still has some errors. Thanks to all the folks proofreading these sets!
Kralik
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:40 pm
In my eagerness to release a new version, I often forget to check for all the things that could possibly go wrong... Confused

All fixed now! Alatar Deceived, At His Command, Bag End, Candle Corpses, Dark Swooping Shadows, Don’t Look at Them, Erkenbrand’s Horn, Erkenbrand’s Shield, Foot of Mount Doom, Forth the Three Hunters!, Forth the Three Hunters!, Forth the Three Hunters!, Frodo, Son of Drogo, Gimli, Son of Gloin, Look at Him, Neekerbreekers’ Bog, No Stranger to the Shadows, Pallando Deceived, Paths Seldom Trodden, Radagast’s Herb Bag, Safe Paths, Sam, Son of Hamfast, Secret Paths, Strength in Shadows, Too Late, Uncertain Paths, Undead of Angmar, White Hot Fury

I also ran it through my master list of card titles from the DB and they all link correctly. I’m not updated the version number, but like before, redownload it if you want the fixes.

EDIT: One more note: Mount Doom for card, MD or Mount Doom* for set.
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Kralik
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:31 pm
Three revisions in one day! I’m getting carried away... Laughing

Version "X" -- I just had to get to this point. By default the program will NOT link any cards that already have [url] code around them. What happens if you want to use a new version to link for you but the cards are already linked? This version will let you quickly erase any [url] and [/url] BB code by pressing CTRL-ALT-E. Then you can relink with CTRL-ALT-L. Aside from bugfixes, that’s the only change. Smile

Please note: Pressing CTRL-ALT-E will erase ALL url links, not just ones around card titles and such. Be careful. Wink
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
man_flesh
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:56 am
I have checked out the site. I just want to say thank you on behalf of my community of players for getting this done. It is a great help!
gil-estel
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Kralik, I may have said it before, and many others with me: you’re a HERO!! GP for you!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Kralik
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Bugfixes:
--Removed "RE" (Rampaging Easterling) and "HAS" (Hide and Seek) from abbreviations list. Anytime you see common words like these linking, please let me know and I will fix it! Smile
--Made "the" optional for The One Ring’s subtitles.
Examples: Ring of Doom, Great Ring, Ruling Ring, RR, The One Ring BR.

EDIT: -Removed "STR" (Storming the Ramparts)
Kralik
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm
Bugfix: Removed "SITE" (Shadow in the East)
gil-estel
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:28 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
what am I doing wrong with Neekerbreekers’ bog?

nothing Mr. Green
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Kralik
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:01 am
Spelling it without the second r? (SdA has it incorrect) Or apostrophe in wrong place?

Neekerbreekers’ Bog vs. Neekerbeeker’s Bog

How about I make apostrophes optional?

Aragorns Bow, Battle of Helms Deep, Lurtzs Bow, Neekerbreekers Bog.

There! Mr. Green
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:27 pm
Update: Removed "BID" (Broken in Defeat)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion