LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:28 pm
Could you make ’Erland’ automatically refer to Dale Counselor? After all, who uses any other Erland?

Thanks! Mr. Green

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 pm
You’re kidding, right? Stopping Shadow players from revealing my hand is core to every one of my Freeps strategies! 4x Advisor to Brand all the way! Twisted Evil

Done. Laughing Erland.
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Thanks. GP It occurred to me when I was reviewing a deck earlier.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Erland AtB shuts down The Palantir of Orthanc, so he wasn’t too bad once upon a time. Wink
Kralik
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:03 pm
Elessar’s Socks wrote:
Erland AtB shuts down The Palantir of Orthanc, so he wasn’t too bad once upon a time. Wink

Until the Palantir was X-ed. Razz
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Just another (minor) thought: could you link ’Dain’ to Dain Ironfoot, King Under the Mountain?

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I’d recommend against that, personally, since I think that would cause my name to often be linked to a card. Razz Perhaps stretch it to "Dain Ironfoot"?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:37 pm
And maybe Durin to Durin III, Dwarven Lord? Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:49 pm
DainIronfoot wrote:
I’d recommend against that, personally, since I think that would cause my name to often be linked to a card. Razz Perhaps stretch it to "Dain Ironfoot"?

It already is dain ironfoot. I normally call you DI, anyway! Wink

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Kralik
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 pm
D&D -- Dain and Durin -- Done and done.
Shouldn’t everyone get to see your picture when they talk about you, Dain? If it’s really an issue I could reverse it. Laughing

Yesterday I was looking into making this a Firefox extension... seems like a lot of work, so it would have to be done after a lot of other LotR-related projects. However, it could have the advantages of being truly automatic and updating its replacement lists automatically. Maybe some day... Rolling Eyes

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion