LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 pm
Make me a moria condition that would help a tentacle deck where it really lacks or is weak.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:28 pm
I’ve never been good at Moria, but here goes.

2Great Rippling Rings Moria
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot 2 tentacles.
Each time the Ring-bearer is assigned to a skirmish, the Free Peoples player must choose to either add a burden or discard a Free Peoples possession.
Skirmish: Discard X Moria cards from hand to make a companion skirmishing a tentacle strength –X.
“The ripples on the water grew and came closer; some were already lapping on the shore.”
I had to put something here.
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Maybe make a really good Men Ted Sandyman? I’ve always wanted a Hobbit minion.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:28 pm
Looks a bit like the Men Ferny, but is much more culturally enforced and has a weaker ability (but deadly when used with Pavise; play it cheap, then discard a couple possessions in the skirmish phase). No more cheap Pavise, but no more possessions either. Twisted Evil Whaddya think?

2Ted Sandyman, The Miller’s Son Men
Minion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 2
Lurker.
Each Shire Hobbit skirmishing a Men minion loses all strength bonuses from weapons.
Skirmish: Exert Ted Sandyman twice to discard a possession borne by a companion skirmishing a Men minion.
“‘There’s that Ted Sandyman a-cutting down trees as he shouldn’t.’”
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
How about a Gollum character that ISN’T Sméagol/Gollum or Shelob?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Ol’ Ufthak is always a favorite with the kids. Mr. Green

3Ufthak, Prey of Shelob Gollum
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 8
Lurker.
When you play Ufthak, you may remove a burden to play Shelob from your draw deck.
Regroup: Discard Ufthak to take up to 2 Gollum cards into hand from your discard pile.
“‘She’d forgotten him, maybe, but we didn’t touch him-no good interfering with Her.’”
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:52 pm
do more Gondor wraith. I wonder if I’m capable enought to make a DC set with them Eh?
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:18 pm
3 Shadowy Specter Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Enduring.
To play, add a threat (or spot 2 Gondor Wraiths).
Each time Shadowy Specter is assigned to a skirmish, you may discard a card from hand to wound a minion he is skirmishing.
“‘And the terror of the Sleepless Dead lies about the Hill of Erech and all places where that people lingered.’”
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:10 pm
This might sound crazy but sense the Gondor wraiths are dead charcters how about a unique Gondor wraith that gets strength bonuses for each other Gondor wraith in the dead pile Thumbs Up Or maybe a weapon that gives such a bonus. I think that wound be pretty cool and might bring some corruption deck back from the dead. It might even make sense, seeing as maybe the wraiths are vunerable to corruption tactics, sense indeed the wraith appeared to have no loyality to anyone until Aragorn promised to free them if the joined him. So maybe in theory if the Dark Lord had gotten to them first he could have made that promise and had them on his side. Just a thought and then again I could be way off since it’s actually been a long time since I’ve seen the movies and I’ve never had the opportunity to read the books.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
ooooooooooooooo a useful Lurtz pleases?
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants