LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Kralik
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:09 pm
I’m putting this proofreading project on hold, probably permanently, because I have some exciting news! Dancing Well, news for me, anyway.

Dain mentioned Zorbec’s Decklist Builder in an unrelated thread a while ago. I had NO idea how awesome that program was! For those of you who haven’t tried it, you ought to give it a shot... its advanced search features are incredible and it can even save decks in SdA’s format for you to play with later.

Anyway, from what I’ve seen, its database seems to be very accurate. I am going to save game text from its cards as a spoiler list and then copy that to my own DB. I only wish I had found this sooner! I’m going to have to drop a nice word to the author.

So anyway, I deeply appreciate all the work that has gone into this so far. I’m starting to think that there’s no need for me to program an advanced search into my site since this program does it all so well. One thing I have done, however, is edit the CardImages.txt file so that it can use the filenames from images in the DB. If anyone wants it let me know. Very Happy
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Kralik
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:46 pm
Well, I spent a couple of hours and adapted Zorbec’s DB to copy much of his game text over to my own. It should be much better now! The only cards I couldn’t get were:

-Sites
-Odd Promos (D cards, SPD cards, W cards, etc),
-Legends Masterworks cards, and
-The One Ring (all versions)

If you want to look over any of the above, let me know! Otherwise, just let me know if you see anything while using the website. Thanks all! Very Happy
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:55 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
Is your LOTR site now linked to Zorbeck?
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion