LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Sam-Wise
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:16 pm
In LOTR TCG, are you aloud to play more than one posession on a character?
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:21 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
ummm... only one hand weapon possesion, only one ranged weapon, cloak, armor and so on per character... and a think unlimited "possesion" only cards, per character
how to keep a stupid busy? (read my location)
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
A character may bear any number of possessions. Some possessions have "classes" such as Hand Weapon, Ranged Weapon, Mount, etc. A character may bear only one of each class, except where otherwise stated, such as Hand Axe or Arwen’s dagger.

Hand Weapons and Ranged weapons are two different classes, so you can bear both; both count as weapons if a card refers only to weapons, as opposed to Hand/Ranged weapons. (like Fangorn Glade)
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Sam-Wise
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:12 pm
All right, thanks. But, are you aloud to equip two swords, because you have two hands?
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:19 pm
No. As Drake said, only one class of each possession can be borne per character, unless the possession states otherwise, such as Hand Axe or Knife of the Galadhrim.
I had to put something here.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Sam-Wise wrote:
All right, thanks. But, are you aloud to equip two swords, because you have two hands?

o the possibilities

durin III + 2axes+2 hand axes
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:05 am
TheHobbit13 wrote:
Sam-Wise wrote:

o the possibilities

Surely that would mean he has 4 hands based on Sam’s logic? Ands thats just silly.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 am
lem0nhead wrote:
TheHobbit13 wrote:
Sam-Wise wrote:

o the possibilities

Surely that would mean he has 4 hands based on Sam’s logic? Ands thats just silly.

It’s like a Durin III + General Grievous hybrid. Razz

Remember, Sam, only one class of each possession per character is allowed, unless the possession itself states otherwise. And watch out for the unique dot (•), to make sure that you play no more than one copy of that card.
I had to put something here.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:
TheHobbit13 wrote:
Sam-Wise wrote:

o the possibilities

It’s like a Durin III + General Grievous hybrid. Razz

Remember, Sam, only one class of each possession per character is allowed, unless the possession itself states otherwise. And watch out for the unique dot (•), to make sure that you play no more than one copy of that card.

on a person or in play?
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:24 am
A unique dot means no more than 1 in play (and active).
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions