LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm
I thought we would take a quick look at where we are in this contest of mine so far and where we’ve got to in our virtual cards from the Fellowship block. So here are the winning entries from each round (excluding this one because LK has yet to vote):

Round 1 - Shieldmaiden
0 The Weight of a Legacy (V) Sauron
Condition
Plays to your support area.
Skirmish: Exert a Sauron Orc to make a companion bearing an artifact strength -2.
"...the same blood flows through my veins, the same weakness."
1 V 282

Round 2 - Lem0nhead
5 Beauty Is Fading (V) Wraith
Event
This event’s twilight cost is -1 for each companion you can spot bearing a Wraith condition.
Maneuver: Exert a Nazgûl and spot a companion bearing X Wraith condtions to add X burdens.
"’...the Three will fail, and many fair things will fade and be forgotten.’"
1 V 202

Round 3 - Anvar
1 No Ordinary Storm (V) Isengard
Event
Weather.
Shadow:
Reveal 2 weather cards from hand to play Saruman from your draw deck or discard pile
Shadow: Discard X Weather cards from hand and exert Saruman to exert X companions.
"’This is the work of Saruman!’"
1 V 130

Round 4 - Hobbiton Lad
1 Dwarf Guard (V) Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Str: 4
Vit: 3
Res: 6
To play, spot a Dwarf.
While you can spot only Dwarves (except the Ring-bearer) in the fellowship, this companion is strength +2 and damage +1.
Dwarves from Dain’s people are stout companions, trustworthy and loyal.
1 V 7

1 Lórien Elf (V) Elven
Companion • Elf
Str: 4
Res: 6
To play, spot an Elf.
While you can spot only Elves (except the Ring-bearer) in the fellowship, this companion is strength +2 and gains muster.
...we dwell now in the heart of the forest, and do not willingly have dealings with any other folk
1 V 53

Round 5 - AnxiousChieftain
6Úlairë Attëa, the Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgûl
Str: 12
Sit: 3
Twilight.
While the Ring-bearer is exhausted, Úlairë Attëa is twilight cost -3 and fierce.
Regroup: Exert Úlairë Attëa and discard a Wraith card from hand to make the Free Peoples player choose to either exert the Ring-bearer or add a burden.
"’They had words with Harry at Westgate on Monday.... He was white and shaking when They left him.’"
2 V 82

Thranduil
1 Elven Cloak (V) Elven
Event • Response
If a companion is about to take a wound, spot an Elf to prevent that wound.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may exert an Elf ally or discard an Elven follower to take this event into hand from your discard pile.
’"They are fair garments, and the web is good, for it was made in this land."’

Round 6 - NappyKorn
4Saruman, Keeper of Isengard (V) Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Str: 8
Vit: 4
Sit: 4
Saruman may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not be assigned to a skirmish.
Uruk-hai are strength +1 for each site you control (limit +3).
Each time an Uruk-hai wins a skirmish you may heal Saruman.
Skirmish: Exert Saruman twice to take control of a site.
"Hunt them down. Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. You will taste man-flesh."
3 V 68

DainIronfoot
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Str: +2
Bearer must be Frodo.
At the start of each skirmish involving Frodo, you may exert him (or add 1 if he is skirmishing an Orc) to play a Shire skirmish event from your draw deck.
“Then he drew it, and its polished and well-tended blade glittered suddenly, cold and bright.”
1 V 313
Last edited by Thranduil on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anvar
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Good stuff. Can I suggest that when there is a choice of two cards to make, that the top-rated entry for the second card also get added here ie. Elven Cloak.

Anvar
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 am
Done, and now it includes the winning entries from this round as well.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards