LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:11 pm
menace64 wrote:
Droid is possible, but unfortunately I think it’s the same issue as Wookiee - droids make up parts of various groups, but don’t have their own command structure or power. They aren’t really connected to each other or anything.

Maybe we’ll see Artoo and Threepio as followers? Very Happy
I had to put something here.
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I’m not especially familiar with much Expanded Universe beyond the Timothy Zahn books, but....

Could have something like Light Imperials... don’t they end up allying with the NRepublic in New Jedi Order books (haven’t read them...)?

Other ideas would be Chiss and Hapans (are the Hapans even good guys?).

Definitely need the Old Republic, though.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
menace64
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Chiss is a marvelous idea, AD. I’ll probably expand it a bit (something that encompasses all of the Unknown Regions). This could also include some kind of ’light Imperials’.

Hapans are a bit more difficult to classify. They were pretty much always neutral with the exception of the brief alliance with the New Republic during the Vong war. I reckon they’d be Fringe.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:45 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
is there going to be an evil side for the old republic era? (stuff like rakatan, malak, kreia, sion or will those be dark jedi and such?)
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
menace64
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:46 pm
MR. Lurtzy wrote:
I think old republic would be awesome. You could have a light side and dark side revan.

So, with old republic you would have jedi and such in it? or would it just be guys like the rakatan and republic troopers and droids and other aliens?

BTW, Menace do you consider the Rakatan to be on the good or evil side?

To be honest, I never really played KotLR. But the Rakata are obviously bad. They’re almost worse than the Empire. By the time any redemption was possible, they were more-or-less gone.

Old Republic would encapsulate everything besides the Jedi (well, a few Jedi would likely fall into the OR culture).
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:49 pm
MR. Lurtzy wrote:
is there going to be an evil side for the old republic era? (stuff like rakatan, malak, kreia, sion or will those be dark jedi and such?)

The Rakata (if I decide to include material from that far back in the timeline [they were only powerful many, many thousands of years before KotOR]) would be their own culture. Sion would be with the Dark Jedi. Kreia would split personas (like Gollum) between Dark Jedi and Jedi, as would Malak (though he would start only as a Dark Jedi).
Riddle 9

Who am I?
thonnas7
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:48 am
menace64 wrote:
MR. Lurtzy wrote:
I think old republic would be awesome. You could have a light side and dark side revan.

So, with old republic you would have jedi and such in it? or would it just be guys like the rakatan and republic troopers and droids and other aliens?

BTW, Menace do you consider the Rakatan to be on the good or evil side?

To be honest, I never really played KotLR. But the Rakata are obviously bad. They’re almost worse than the Empire. By the time any redemption was possible, they were more-or-less gone.

Old Republic would encapsulate everything besides the Jedi (well, a few Jedi would likely fall into the OR culture).

I will send you $10 so you can go buy the game.

Play it!
menace64
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:50 am
lol. Send me an Xbox, too. Wink
Riddle 9

Who am I?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:52 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
only 90 dollars...thats not too much Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards