LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
gil-estel
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
....but an Ent culture Think how about that?
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:22 pm
I think Ents are fine with the Gandalf culture, since sharing a card pool can lead to more decktypes and builds. Better that than the prefabricated decktypes that came out of Siege of Gondor (Corsairs, Gondor Wraiths) which remind me of a one-trick pony.

Alternatively we could have more sets dedicated to the Ent culture, but in exchange the card pool from other cultures would suffer. So while it’d have been cool to see an Ent template I’m satisfied with how it was handled.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:
MR. Lurtzy wrote:
Tis fun of sorts.

Funny is in the eye of the beholder and no1 else finds it funny.

my question is how has he gotten 38 GP? Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:36 pm
Even worse, how does he even have a signature and avatar?

Okay, this thread has been mauled unrecognizable. By page 1!
Last edited by NBarden on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I counted those...but now we are spamming Laughing

ent template would be awesome...but everything I could add has already been said Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
sickofpalantirs wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:
MR. Lurtzy wrote:
Tis fun of sorts.

Funny is in the eye of the beholder and no1 else finds it funny.

my question is how has he gotten 38 GP? Laughing

32 and I mostly get them from trades. Now, I think I’ve already asked this, but stop spamming!
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 am
An Ent culture would’ve made a lot more sense. Gandalf barely does anything with Ents in the books. Although it would’ve had to have been a smallish culture (I would’ve been fine with that!).
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:21 am
Well moria wasnt a very big culture and was from just one scene in the movies. They easily could have done that for ents.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 am
Very true. Moria actually isn’t so big but it’s still a strong(ish) culture and it dominated in FotR. Ents could’ve been the same.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:26 am
I hate how most everything got connected with the Gandalf culture in lotr tcg. Come on, Ghan-buri-ghan? He had absolutely nothing to do with Gandy. And with all the Ents in general, none had any connections with Gandalf save for Treebeard. Grimbeorn? Gandalf men?

What D did if a group of characters did not match up well with any of the cultures, they mashed them in the Gandalf soup.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion