LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Hobbit Gank - I genuinely need some help, can't figure out a shadow side  (Read 1894 times)

June 21, 2023, 04:54:53 PM
Read 1894 times

TheNamelessGuy

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 09:29:54 PM by TheNamelessGuy »

June 23, 2023, 12:41:55 AM
Reply #1

Fedaykin

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
What is your intended win condition on the shadow side? Looks like you are gunning for that one time Return to its Master kill? If that is the plan I would reconsider, because in my opinion that is too narrow. I think you will clog your hand trying to hold stuff for the right moment.

You have some cards like The Twilight World, which again requires the ring to be worn and then you need all 3 of them to have a shot at corrupting.

So i guess my first question is, do you want to corrupt or do you want to overwhelm with Return to it's Master, because each would require some specific changes i would say.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 02:56:35 AM by Merkowitz »

June 23, 2023, 05:16:30 AM
Reply #2

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Just two things:

1) wouldn't it be better if there was a section for PC format instead of just powting them in the regular subforums?

2) could you possibly add some strategy, descriptions of card choices, problems you've been facing etc? just dumping a decklist isn't really all that constructive for people to give advice on, when we don't even know what you're traing to do.

June 23, 2023, 10:15:26 AM
Reply #3

TheNamelessGuy

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Shadow was a placeholder thrown together in 10 minutes, I just couldn't figure one out. There is no rhyme or reason to it, which is why I need help. I probably should have explained better, you're right. TBH the Free Peoples is also bad, but I'll figure that one out on my own.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 10:23:17 AM by TheNamelessGuy »

June 24, 2023, 03:18:57 AM
Reply #4

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
1) wouldn't it be better if there was a section for PC format instead of just powting them in the regular subforums?

Man I wish.  The forum software is so decrepit and error-ridden that whenever I try to add a new section it fails, and I have no leads to follow.  What sections exist are all that ever will exist, apparently.
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.