LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Virtual/Dream Card Templates and Resources [Warning: Image Heavy]  (Read 7167 times)

October 24, 2020, 01:52:42 AM
Reply #15

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
Re: Virtual/Dream Card Templates and Resources [Warning: Image Heavy]
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 01:52:42 AM »
Since it wasn't linked in its own thread anywhere, I've gone ahead and made a thread for those files here: https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=11825.msg97435#msg97435
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

August 02, 2021, 10:35:11 PM
Reply #16

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 10:35:11 PM »
The templates have been updated to include Legends Masterworks templates, as seen in the Countdown Collection (0P30 - 0P47) and in O-rarity foils in sets 12 and above.  These are all sourced from wiki images and the LOTRO dump, so it only includes cultures that Decipher applied the masterwork touch to: Dwarven, Elven, Gandalf, Gondor, Moria (Balrog), Ringwraith, and Rohan.  Both character and modifier templates are included for all varieties, which was some work for Elven as Decipher never made a non-character Elven masterwork, so I had to whip something up myself:

Both Ringwraith and Moria Balrog have light and dark versions of their respective templates (dark was used for the countdown collection, but then Decipher apparently decided against using the inverted color scheme any further and updated the templates for black text/light background instead). 

Download these templates here: https://lotrtcgpc.net/templates.html

The card generator has not been updated to include these yet, but you can drag'n'drop the extracted folders into your local folders as you please.  To use these with the generator, add "mw" (for Masterwork) to the start of the culture name in your spreadsheet, so your Greenleafs will use "mw_elven" and your Aragorns will use "mw_gondor", etc.  For Balrog and Ringwraith, you will also have to determine light or dark mode, so the four options there are "mw_balrog_light", "mw_balrog_dark", "mw_ringwraith_light", and "mw_ringwraith_dark".

Have fun!

Dark:

Light:

Dark:

Light:

Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

August 02, 2021, 10:39:25 PM
Reply #17

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 10:39:25 PM »
Oh, and thanks to JamesCB for his Balrog modifier template!  That has also been included in the above release.

February 11, 2022, 08:36:23 AM
Reply #18

Eldarion

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2022, 08:36:23 AM »
Waouh !!!!
Long time I didn't come here (thanks French HobbitDraftGame for reminder on Facebook)
These template are waaaayyyy better than the ones I did back in 2006 with my poor PaintShop Pro

Good job ! really !!

April 28, 2022, 02:59:48 PM
Reply #19

whitewolfjm

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »
Loving this application, and really loving the full art card template.  A request for that if I may.  Would it be possible to either put a stroke color on the text and icons for the full art cards or maybe a light semi-opaque box on the game text area?  this would make game text much more readable on the art.

Thanks again.