LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Card Jam Season 1 Round 1  (Read 1255 times)

August 20, 2022, 06:15:06 AM
Read 1255 times

JamesCB

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Card Jam Season 1 Round 1
« on: August 20, 2022, 06:15:06 AM »

A new Dream Card contest where each submission must fit a specific word, given to you every week.
You can interpret the word anyway you want, but it should (not must) make sense without anyone straining their brain cells to figure it out.

Act as if we're in Movie Block - initiative, site control, culture tokens and threats are all here, but not Toil, and no post-Shadow cultures ([Men] [Orc] [Uruk]). Sites should be numbered, but can be Fellowship, Towers, or King block. No alternate ring-bearers, but characters could have resistance rather than a signet, if you wish.

Every Saturday morning, I will post the winner of the previous round, the candidates for the current week in a poll (and in the main post), and the new word.

To enter, all you need to do is PM me your submission. They can be in any form (if you leave something out, I'll have to ask you to clarify), but something like this works best:

(0) •Frodo, Reluctant Adventurer [Shire]
[Strength]: 3
[Vitality]: 4
[Aragorn_sig]
Game Text: Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
The cost of each artifact, possession, and [Shire] tale played on Frodo is -1.
Lore: "'I am not made for perilous quests. I wish I had never seen the Ring! Why did it come to me? Why was I chosen?'"

For anyone wondering why it's called Card Jam, I derived that from Game Jam, an activity where people have a limited amount of time to make a video game, usually based around a theme.

That's it!

The word this week is:
Immune
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 07:02:03 AM by JamesCB »

August 20, 2022, 09:42:23 AM
Reply #1

Tunadan

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
Re: Card Jam Season 1 Round 1
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 09:42:23 AM »
Fwiw I could only think of Consorting With Wizards when I saw this. Looks fun!
He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.