LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Post Counts  (Read 460 times)

May 21, 2008, 01:06:15 PM
Read 460 times

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Post Counts
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
You may have noticed a large spike in your post count today (or at least the massive jump in, say, SoP's post count :P). This is because I have FINALLY gotten around to something several CobraCards veterans have been asking for...bringing over your post count from the CC boards! ;D Rather than just replace your count here with your old CC account's post count, I have instead added the two together, so hey, it's even HIGHER than you last remember it. Cool beans, right?

I have also updated the "ranks", reshuffling them a tad, and most of them require FAR more posts than they did before...the highest used to trigger at only 500! That certainly wouldn't do now. :roll:

Unfortunately, it looks like Gold Point (better known as GP) counts from CC have been lost in the move over to the LOTR TCG Database, so unless I can find a way to get those back (unlikely, as it seems it was tied to the "store" hosted at cobracards.com rather than the actual forums), we'll have to start THAT from scratch. In truth, though, that will probably be a good thing, as getting gold for doing good deeds or making helpful posts suddenly means something again for the first time in a LONG time. :mrgreen:

Have fun with your new (old?) status, fellas!

P.S. - If you join these boards from this date forward, I will try to remember to go and add your post count from CC as well, but if I don't get to it within a couple days (or I somehow missed you in this last go-round), send me a PM and I'll get on it. ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 04:48:19 PM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

May 21, 2008, 01:30:23 PM
Reply #1

Kralik

Re: Post Counts
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:30:23 PM »
Actually, the gold counts are still there. They just are not displaying because the related mod (whatever it may be) is not yet installed. It would be possible for me to extract a list in the same way that I extracted email addresses. However, I'd like to wait until I could figure out an actual reason to have gold (a shop mod on TLHH?).

May 21, 2008, 01:32:47 PM
Reply #2

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »
Fair enough. That's good news!

Okay, once we have a shop (and a real reason to use gold), I'll set about updating those as well. Maybe. :P Again, I think having to start from scratch might be a good thing.

Either way, once we have a shop up and running, I'll probably give everyone at least a couple gold to start with. ;)
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

May 22, 2008, 10:20:16 PM
Reply #3

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 10:20:16 PM »
I think it would be a fun novelty to 'buy' the loyalty of a mod/admin. Of course, an admin's loyalty would cost a lot more than a mod's.

May 23, 2008, 09:18:54 AM
Reply #4

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:54 AM »
I don't think that'd be apropriate.

May 24, 2008, 10:46:54 PM
Reply #5

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 10:46:54 PM »
Well, it would all be in good fun of course. Just so someone can say "I bought menace's loyalty! He's totally in my pocket now!" ... even though I wouldn't be.

May 25, 2008, 08:02:48 AM
Reply #6

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 08:02:48 AM »
Hum... I can see this being a coll idea, but we'd have to work a lot on developing it from where it stands now. But it MIGHT work, I'll give you that. :D
We really need to set up a thread to discuss stuff like this. I'll do it.