LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: FREE - Two Player Set Demo CD  (Read 3565 times)

January 16, 2015, 01:28:34 PM
Read 3565 times

rubbercarp

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • www.ccg-singles.com
FREE - Two Player Set Demo CD
« on: January 16, 2015, 01:28:34 PM »
Anyone interested in the Demo CD from the Starter Set.

Free to a good home, you only pay shipping (which would be $1.93 in the US) plus $0.50 to cover PayPal fees etc

Let me know if anyone is interested.
All of my extra Lord of the Rings TCG, MECCG, SWCCG, and WoW TCG singles are available for sale on my website: http://www.ccg-singles.com

January 16, 2015, 05:52:55 PM
Reply #1

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: FREE - Two Player Set Demo CD
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
What does the demo CD do? Can you play any sort of game on it? Or is it just a video of how to play?
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir

January 17, 2015, 05:17:05 AM
Reply #2

thetimewarptrio

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:17:05 AM »
What does the demo CD do? Can you play any sort of game on it? Or is it just a video of how to play?

Wait, you've never played it before? It's magical...

To the best of my knowledge, (from what I remember), you're given the choice between using either of the two Towers starter decks, with the three rares being fixed (I remember one of them being Orthanc Champion), and you can set the difficulty rating for your opponent and what deck they use. Then, you simply play the game! It's like a decipher sponsored 2003 version of gemp, except it also had the lotr tcg online rolled into it, which they tried heavily to promote.

Back when I first got into lotr tcg, this thing was gold. Helped me learn the rules really quickly.
If we're gonna play games, I'm gonna need a cup of coffee.

January 17, 2015, 07:12:45 AM
Reply #3

dmaz

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Global Mod
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 07:12:45 AM »

To the best of my knowledge, (from what I remember), you're given the choice between using either of the two Towers starter decks, with the three rares being fixed (I remember one of them being Orthanc Champion), and you can set the difficulty rating for your opponent and what deck they use. Then, you simply play the game! It's like a decipher sponsored 2003 version of gemp, except it also had the lotr tcg online rolled into it, which they tried heavily to promote.

Back when I first got into lotr tcg, this thing was gold. Helped me learn the rules really quickly.

Now I want to play it :) I wonder just how tough expert move would be haha

January 17, 2015, 07:36:59 AM
Reply #4

thetimewarptrio

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 07:36:59 AM »

Now I want to play it :) I wonder just how tough expert move would be haha

If memory serves, the skill rating was rated like 1-10. And I always played on ten because it made no sense to play on anything else, because then the computer would make no mistakes and it all depended on your cards and how you played, which is how I preferred it. The assignments and other errors the computer made on less skillful levels were borderline hilarious.
If we're gonna play games, I'm gonna need a cup of coffee.

January 17, 2015, 08:35:03 AM
Reply #5

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 08:35:03 AM »
Well then, I'll take it!

January 17, 2015, 09:21:33 AM
Reply #6

rubbercarp

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • www.ccg-singles.com
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 09:21:33 AM »
I'll send you a PM
All of my extra Lord of the Rings TCG, MECCG, SWCCG, and WoW TCG singles are available for sale on my website: http://www.ccg-singles.com

January 17, 2015, 12:42:32 PM
Reply #7

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 12:42:32 PM »
Payment sent, and PM replied to!