LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Selling Entire Collection  (Read 3561 times)

June 14, 2009, 06:41:37 AM
Read 3561 times

SomeRandomDude

• Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Most Likely To Usurp Kralik and Dáin
    • My Wordpress
Selling Entire Collection
« on: June 14, 2009, 06:41:37 AM »
Well, surveying my budget and expenses and various other whatnots, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot simultaneously keep up with the set rotation in MtG and support my music collection.

So, after vast amounts of time spent pondering where my priorities lie (all of about 2 seconds), I decided that music is much cooler, lasts longer, and can be played in the car while driving.

Consequently, I am selling my entire MtG collection. In a bit of a rush, the whole thing will be up later, but you can start looking now on my current thread.

All proceeds will go to benefit said music collection.

I am not getting out of the game, however, I intend to keep a couple decks up to date on MWS and will be playing online there, and will still participate in the forums.

Anyways. So you didn't ask for my life story. Check out my trade list, ignore the wants, and we'll start negotiating. Most of my cards are still standard legal, like Lorwyn/Shadowmoor block or Alara block.
NB- 4 year veteran of CC/TLHH

"It was like:
Kralik: "What hath God wrought"
NB: "I dunno, but I'm in ur house eating ur food.""
-Elessar's Socks

Trade List- ft. Aragorn, Defender of Rohan

November 14, 2009, 10:19:42 AM
Reply #1

Sete

• Information Offline
  • Scout
  • Elessar
Re: Selling Entire Collection
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »
If you have some Shards of Alara foils I'd like to know which you have, because I just need a couple of foils now to finish my only surviving collection... ( yeah the rest was... hmm stolen :'( )