LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: What would you change in FOTR Block?  (Read 19003 times)

December 18, 2010, 12:52:07 PM
Reply #30

chompers

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
Re: What would you change in FOTR Block?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
So what are the worst cards in FOTR block. The ones that would hardly ever see competitive play? Other than the already mentioned The Weight of a Legacy?

December 18, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
Reply #31

Cw0rk

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »
Wow. I just looked at this topic. It turned into a PC talk again.

The initial subject of it was about helping me find strategies in FOTR block that needs to be improved so that I could make DCs in a set I was working on (its on the hold for now).

Just saying. Have a nice day! :)

December 18, 2010, 07:43:40 PM
Reply #32

chompers

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »
Wow. I just looked at this topic. It turned into a PC talk again.

The initial subject of it was about helping me find strategies in FOTR block that needs to be improved so that I could make DCs in a set I was working on (its on the hold for now).

Just saying. Have a nice day! :)

I tried in the post above to get things back on track but 'the beast' keeps rearing its ugly head.

I am quite enjoying what Ket is doing with the 5 alternate version of crap cards .. so a brainstorm to work out the best of the worst in FOTR might be worthwhile to help keep it going. It might also help with a FOTR DC set. DCs are always a bit of fun.

December 18, 2010, 11:18:23 PM
Reply #33

chompers

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »
So what are the worst cards in FOTR block. The ones that would hardly ever see competitive play? Other than the already mentioned The Weight of a Legacy?

This is an old topic.
-wtk

Sure .. similar but not the same.

December 21, 2010, 04:44:20 PM
Reply #34

Smeagollum

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 04:44:20 PM »
ok here is the solution concerning a lotr pc. There is a lotr pc and i am it. I x-list all cards which prevent me from winning the game. Also during the game with me I am allowed to change the rules in my favour. And Andy Serkis... You are a.... wel allready mentioned that on mtv and give me my golden popcorn back!!!

What I mean to say... Talk talk talk... nothing will happen. Should something happen? I dont know, because lets face it.. how many active players are there? Not enough and I think it gets lesser. If we wanna safe lotr from dying the only option is to get active (insert a whole area on tlhh for lotr lcg) in lotr lcg and try to get people also enthousiastic for lotr tcg.

And back to the origins of this topic: would i like to see a change in fotr-block: yes, but we all know it's not going to happen, because we are not able to make decisions. But if you wanna know what I think should be changed is something with: No Stranger to the Shadows

That card should be unique or Aragorn from rotel should be no ranger. My point is the combination is to extreme. Also I thin that the first Galadriel should be more limited (for example 2 exertions or a reduce cost of just 1 cost), because it gives uber twillight denial.
Also: The White Arrows of Lorien
Should be unique or limited to just 2 cards per turn.

but hey who am I.. Gollum gollum:D