LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: SdA Database File - TLHH Database  (Read 923 times)

June 22, 2008, 03:44:16 PM
Read 923 times

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
SdA Database File - TLHH Database
« on: June 22, 2008, 03:44:16 PM »
You may or may not remember, but shortly before CC's demise, our own Kralik created a new and improved database file for SdA based not on Decipher's spotty cardlists, but his own extensive card database. This list has all images for ALL cards from the game (I checked myself), and it's fantastic! I highly recommend all SdA players download and use it.

With Kralik a little occupied at the moment (for obvious reasons :roll:), he said I could go ahead and remind everyone about it. So here it is! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Thanks Dain! I needed to move the file into another folder, so I went ahead and updated the link. Also, a reminder that I did not change any part of the file except for the image links. You shouldn't have any compatibility issues with this file vs. the old one. ~Kralik
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 04:44:22 PM by Kralik »
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".