LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:12 pm
If lem0n shares your opinion, then I’ll do something. If not, I really see no reason to change my post.
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:27 am
Sorry AP having looked back i see SoP’s point and in the interest of fairness he is right. I cant see a reason for having a round 5 anyway, though i wouldnt have minded, but its true. AC is getting through because he didnt vote and because of the actual voters not the way they voted. No offense to AC in anyway at all just saying thats how it happened. If me and SoP had decided not to vote it would have been entirely different as well.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:21 am
Alrighty then...

AC, lem0n, and SoP: submit to me a Gollum possession. The deadline is Saturday. A short voting period will be held, and the person with the most votes will get a free pass to the final round. The other two contestants will have a head-to-head matchup to determine which one will challenge the winner of this round in the final round. Have fun! Thumbs Up
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 am
Got lem0n’s card. Thumbs Up

Still need AC’s and SoP’s by Saturday.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:08 am
Deadline has passed. Do you have the entries to vote on AP?
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:38 am
Still waiting on AC...
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:52 am
DC sent.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:01 pm
AC
1 •Smeagol’s Loincloth Gollum
Possession
Resistance +2
Bearer must be Smeagol.
When you play this possession, you may remove a burden.
Maneuver: Discard this possession and add 2 burdens to exert each minion.

SoP
2 •Second Personality Gollum
Possession
Strength •-1
Vitality •+1
Plays on Gollum or Smeagol. Response : If the Ring-Bearer puts on The One Ring, exert bearer or discard this possession to add a burden (or two threats). The free peoples player may exert a companion to prevent this.
”Leave us and never come back” “Noooo”

Editors note: I always wanted to make a possession about this. and honestly...what other fare does the gollum culture give us? His loincloth? A rock? No thanks...there is always shelob but...thats hard to design well without making a ten card strategy. Sooo I decided on this. (for the record it is a shadow gollum card...)

lem0n
2 Spider Webbing Gollum
Possession • Support Area
When you play this possession, you may draw a card for each Gollum minion you can spot.
Shadow: Play Shelob from here to exert a companion and add a threat.
Regroup: Spot Gollum and exert Shelob three times to stack her here.
"Across the width and height of the tunnel a vast web was spun, orderly as the web of some huge spider, but denser-woven and far greater, and each thread was as thick as rope."

Voting
Vote for your favorite contestant. The contestant with the most votes by Wednesday will automatically advance to the final round. The other two contestants will have a head-to-head matchup to determine who will face the winner of this round in the final round. Have fun! Thumbs Up
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

I always wanted to make a possession about this. and honestly...what other fare does the gollum culture give us? His loincloth? A rock? No thanks...

HA! AC made a loincloth and i actually made "Rock" but decided to go for serious card not comedy appeal. Razz
Lost Heir
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:24 pm
I vote AC. SOP’s isn’t really a possession.

- LH
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards