LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:46 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
sorry if Durail is too strong for right now, I am thinking of some drawbacks and other things... we will see how it goes.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
u could bump him down to a 3 7 strength companion
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
A note on Curubethion now that he’s in the story: he’s fair game. Well, kind of. Smile I PMed CG, and he said he’d definately like him to be a part of things, but he doesn’t have a lot of time to write right now. So I thought I’d bring him in myself, and I’ll probably create DCs for him as we go, but the character himself can be used by anyone that has ideas for him as we go. Obviously he’s a very powerful character, especially without the leader drawbacks we had last time, but I think that’s okay in this case; he’s obviously been fighting Sauron’s forces for a long time and across several different battlefields, much like Durail, so I think he DESERVES to be a bit more powerful than most.

Anyway, he’ll be a major player again, but the extent of that is up to the group, I guess. Smile

As for where we’re going from here, most everyone has posted their first section, which is good. I think the only ones we’re waiting on are Legoles and macheteman (Ryle), so once they get their stuff in, I’ll do a post that transitions us to the next area, and we can move on from there. That area will be kind of similiar to this one, but after that we’ll get some downtime where our characters can mingle and come down off all this fighting for a while and we can post a little more "freely" without having to worry about getting a certain place and making DCs and such. Soon, I promise. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:05 pm
ok Dain, that was a great post! and your DC’s were great too! Very Happy
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:50 am
ingold55 wrote:
ok Dain, that was a great post! and your DC’s were great too! Very Happy
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Aw shucks. Thanks. Embarassed Personally, I actually didn’t like it much myself once I was done, since Rorin usually mixes in a little more humor than that. But I guess bleak times call for a bleaker post. Things will lighten up soon enough. Smile

I want to make it clear that other folks are still invited to join if they wish. If you’re still interested, but just didn’t get in before we started, send me a PM and we’ll discuss how to slide you into the story. Thumbs Up There’s a long way to go still, and plenty of adventuring left.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:44 pm
so where/what are we doing next? do you have anything special planned, or do we run with what we have and let you build as we go?

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:28 pm
I have the basic plot worked out, and know where we’ll be heading next site, and the next couple sites after that.

Right now, I’m just waiting for macheteman and Legoles to get their posts done so we can move on. After these first couple stops, we won’t have to wait like this at every stop afterwards. You’ll see. Smile

EDIT: Just remembered that mm is on a hunting trip, and I think he wasn’t getting back until today. So I’m certainly willing to give him another day or two to catch up. Legoles I’m not so sure about, since he posts pretty infrequently. But I’ve PMed them both, so we’ll see. Until then...patience, my friends.

macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:28 am
i am back from yon hunting trip, and my post is up, so we can carry on. TALLY HO!!!
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:11 pm
yah! let’s get this thing moving! Very Happy

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:27 pm
I’m giving Legoles until tomorrow morning, then moving us on to the next section, with or without him. If he doesn’t show, he can always join us later. Thumbs Up

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing