LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:09 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
we seem to be at a mini-standstill anyway *coughdaincough*
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:13 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Cough Dain Cough

that sounds like the title to a song!

but yeah, can we move on with this?
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:30 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yes. I’ve been working on my section and should have it up soon. I’m also waiting on a reply to a PM I sent ingold. We’re also waiting on Legoles...I’ll send him a PM once my section is up.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:41 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
You guys can post for Durail a little (until I get back Wink ) if it will speed things up for you.

Or you can mention me, but I won’t be as noticed right now... what ever you guys want... Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:16 pm
ingold sent me a few DCs via PM, so I will integrate Durail into my upcoming posting.

Think Actually, scratch that. I will post stuff for Rorin (and also for a certain White Rider Wink) tomorrow for sure. Hopefully I can also then get a seperate posting for Curubethion AND Durail up tomorrow as well, though that may have to wait until Saturday. And CG, if you’re reading this and have time, you are ALWAYS welcome to step in and write some stuff for Curubethion youself. Thumbs Up

Sorry for the delays. d'oh! I expected to have it up today, but I’ve been home sick all day and just haven’t felt very well at all this evening. Sick

Anyway, after my stuff is FINALLY up, I will leave things open for anyone who wants to post more stuff before we follow Gandalf and Erkenbrand to the battle. I know Drake at least said he’d "write more later"....

More than likely, we’ll finally get to Helm’s Deep on Monday. Maybe Tuesday, depending on what others post (or don’t post!) during the weekend.

EDIT: Not asking everyone to stroke my ego or anything, but is everyone enjoying this so far? You having a good time, or is it just too slow? Too fast? Too...something else? The pace will change a bit after the upcoming battle, so if you’re NOT liking the format so far, perhaps you will after that. We’ll get back to having specific sites (with site text) and more minion DCs to match wits (and arms!) against, like we had during Realms of the North.

Anyway, just trying to get a feel for how people are...well, feeling so far. Good? Bad? Ugly? Razz

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:39 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Well, I’m liking how everything’s working out, though I won’t be disappointed to get to a more DC-based system. I have a bit of a better feel for what I’m doing there.
Yeah, I’m going to get more written soon. I was waiting until right after the last bits of "required" posting first, because I wanted to have met up with Gandy and be all but looking down on Helm’s Deep before the ride in.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:38 pm
AgentDrake wrote:
Well, I’m liking how everything’s working out, though I won’t be disappointed to get to a more DC-based system. I have a bit of a better feel for what I’m doing there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time in Rohan is kind of like the "introduction" of the story, and we’ll get back into more familiar things (for the returning DC Adventurers, anyway) after that. Thumbs Up

AgentDrake wrote:
Yeah, I’m going to get more written soon. I was waiting until right after the last bits of "required" posting first, because I wanted to have met up with Gandy and be all but looking down on Helm’s Deep before the ride in.

Ah, cool. Well like I said, my stuff should all be up in the next day or two, so then it will just be up to Legoles. I’ll send him a PM if we don’t see anything by, say, tomorrow night.

AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
...And I actually do have a reasonable explanation for what the heck is wrong with Ectheow’s horse and how Ferny got ahold of the mangy critter.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:52 pm
I’ll trust you to that, my friend.

Looks like the Curubethion and Durail stuff will have to wait until tomorrow. Been a busy day, and I’m on a date with my wife this evening. Smile I should have it up tomorrow.

Right now, we’re just waiting on that and Legoles’ section, but if anyone wants to post more before we move on, go right ahead. Thumbs Up

Frank_the_Hippo
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm
EDIT: wait what? how did hippo post here...
hippo is a cop. Hippo need your help. Help hippo
don't help hippo

if you chose help hippo, you can help by giving hints. Hippo knows rules not allow giving things away.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing