LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thanks for the suggestions. Basically I need condition removal to remove tempest or war to keep BtO from removing my conditions. I might just splash pallando I already have him...I have radagast, traveled homestead would work with him right? I can’t remember right now
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:45 pm
3Traveler’s Homestead Gandalf
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Wizard.
When you play this, add X Gandalf tokens here, where X is the current region number.
Maneuver: Discard this from play or remove 2 tokens from here to discard a Shadow condition from play.
I had to put something here.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 pm
SoP I assume you use Scouring of the Shire in your deck? Must-have for every hobbit deck, especially if you’re condition freeloader.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Laughing no last time I bought non-artifact cards was...tech knows when. I don’t have any of them. feel free to give me one though Wink

thanks AP I have a travelers homestead i know
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion