LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:20 pm
I will pay for this card or trade whatever you want from my haves for it. It is the last card I need from sets FOtR-Reflections.

Thanks,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Gartax
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:36 pm
i do have it also i have many other card that are on your want list i will make a list of evrething i have and we can work something.

unfortunaly i don’t need anythig you have so we can arrange a maney deal if you want

i will post my list later today hopefully
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Gartax wrote:
i do have it also i have many other card that are on your want list i will make a list of evrething i have and we can work something.

unfortunaly i don’t need anythig you have so we can arrange a maney deal if you want

i will post my list later today hopefully

Ok, I kind of figured by now it would get hard for me to make an actual trade considering how low my Haves are, but none the less I am always willing to buy the cards I need. Hopefully after the Christmas season I will have some extra money to purchase some LOtR boosters to hopefully increase my abilty to trade, but until then I am willing to buy. When you make your list Gartax make sure to include a price. BTW I just added alot of common/uncommons I need for MD and BL so maybe you have a few of those as well. Thanks.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Gartax
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 pm
Rares

Elendil High King
Storied homestead
Shadow in the east
Desert wind
Celeborn the wise
Ulaire cantea TOTO