LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:35 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1F4DnvnX4

http://hunt4gollum.blogspot.com

I just saw this on another board, and it looks to be very impressive. It’s a fanfilm of LOTR, all about how Aragorn hunted for Gollum before FOTR. I can’t wait until they finish it...it’ll be 20 minutes!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
gil-estel
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:07 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
wow...really looks cool!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
OneFathom
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 pm
Quite impressed by the trailer. I’m glad someone is actually taking the time to put a professional-looking one together. Wise choice on the part of the directors to have the horizontal shot of ’Gorn at the end instead of an upright one. The angle they took looks quite reminiscent of Viggo. It appears they are taking this endeavor quite seriously. If this actually becomes a film, I would most certainly invest the time into watching it.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:14 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
OneFathom wrote:
The angle they took looks quite reminiscent of Viggo.

Very. In fact, it’s almost an exact copy of when you see him listening to the ground, hearing the footsteps of the Uruks, in TTT.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion