LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm
Ok, I’m down to needing just 1 rare, 16 uncommons, 1 common and 7 fixed/starter deck cards. I’m now willing to trade away some of the rares I have to get ahold of these pesky commons/uncommons and fixed cards I need. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! Here is the list broken down by sets to help out a bit.

Bloodlines:

Caves of Aglarond (Fixed/starter Deck)
Crossroads of the Fallen Kings (Fixed/starter Deck)
Great Gates (Fixed/starter Deck)

Hunters:

Forth the Three Hunter (Elven) (Common)
Defensive Rush (Uncommon)
Grieving the Fallen (Uncommon)
Haleth, Son of Hama (Uncommon)
Heavy Axe (Uncommon)
Last Days of My House (Uncommon)
Mighty Shot (Uncommon)
No Travelers in This Land (Uncommon)
Pummeling Blow (Uncommon)
Pursuing Horde (Uncommon)
Rapt Hillman (Uncommon)
Savage Southron (Uncommon)
Swear By the Precious (Uncommon)
Uruk Village Rager (Uncommon)

Rise of Saruman:

Orkish Scout (Rare)
Armor of Khazad (Uncommon)
Halfling Leaf (Uncommon)
Pippin, In the Bloom of Health (Uncommon)
Elven Guardian (Fixed/starter Deck)
Orophin, Silvan Elf (Fixed/starter Deck)
Rumil, Silvan Elf (Fixed/starter Deck)
Saruman, Curunir (Fixed/starter Deck)

Surey someone will take advantage by digging through there massive piles of commons, uncommons and fixed/starter deck cards to get a couple of rares Very Happy . Don’t be worried about offending my by asking for a rare for a few commons/uncommons, the worst that could happen is I don’t reply or say no (which more than likely won’t happen unless you ask for Gondor Bowmen for a single commons Shocked ). I WILL TRADE RARES THESE NEEDS, JUST ASK

Thanks and please help me out,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Well once again I got a quick response. All those cards are now in a trade except for the 3 Bloodlines starterdeck/fixed cards. I traded Gandalf, Leader of Men (foil) and King of the Dead, Oathbreaker for them. I know what most are thinking, why did you trade to rare foils for a bunch of commons and uncommons. It is simple I just collect and didn’t want to go out and buy an expensive booster bos of The Hunters or ROS for some commons and uncommons (if I can even find a booster box for sale anywhere). I will trade just as well maybe better for the remaining 3 Bloodlines starter deck cards. If I can’t get them in trade here shortly I will just have to buy the starter decks on ebay or an online store for $14+, but would rather trade what I have for them.

Hopefully someone out there wants a couple of rares fro a few starter deck cards. Feel free to post here or PM an offer to me.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum