LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:54 am
hmmmmmmmmmm let me think...

oh yeah my DoFP token deck/Sauron Corruption vs. a friends mounted rohan/lurker swarms. I corrupted him at site 7.

then it was my Ganldaf and hobbits/evil man archery vs. noble leaders gondor/besiegers. I killed him cause he tried to run. Speak to the hand

and my elves/enduring nazgul vs. dwarves/southron wounding. He beat me to site nine

oh well 2 out of 3 aint bad
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:42 pm
I played Aragorn_Ellessar. He was using Raider and Gondor Knights against my Wraith and Elven/Gondor archery. He was consistently wounding my companions, but couldn’t get to my RB. I wounded his companions and burdened his RB several times, so we called it a draw at site 6.

I played bibfortuna25; his Dwarven and Orc corruption versus my Wraith and [elven/Gondor archery. He totally brought down my minions and I got corrupted at site 7.
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I played Goblin-Breed twice: first time Expanded, second time Standard.

1st time:
I tried Three Hunters Archery against his fierce Nazzies. I went down at about Site 7, thanks to Lingering Shadow and Morgul Brute. Meanwhile, my Ninja Gollum/Sauron wraiths/tentacle deck (I was practicing multi-cultural) flopped badly. I had swarmed him really well with a bunch of tentacles, plus a Sauron wraith and Gollum, but then he discarded all of my Evil-Smelling Fens, and the site wasn’t a marsh anymore.

2nd time:
It was my Three Hunters deck that fell to his Forestguls. My ninja G. didn’t do a thing against his dwarves. But I think I could beat him in a rematch... Twisted Evil
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:32 pm
my Troll/Dwarf Token Engine vs his Eowyn, Lady of Ithilien and Archery Wounding/Corsairs (the refuge deck posted on this site)

I played 5 times vs this deck and won 4 of them, then i played against his other shadow, his forest nazzies, then i obliterated them at site 6 with 7 trolls! His eowyn just couldn’t handle it! Twisted Evil
Last edited by PorterTroll on Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:26 pm
I played Hazael; his Elven archery and Raider/Men conditions versus my Gondor pumps and Wraith wounding. His archery completely stopped my minions, and he only took a few wounds from skirmishes against them. At one point, I pumped my Aragorn, Thorongil to a 16 strength and damage +1! We were neck and neck but he beat me to site 9 and won the game.
I had to put something here.
Hazael
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:04 pm
It was the perfect example of why I said choke could stop my Men wounding deck from being effective. The amount of twilight I got was not enough to use bloodthirsty or The Mouth of Sauron, Messenger of Mordor effectively.

On the other hand, my eowyn, lady of ithilien deck proved itself against Wraith.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:07 pm
Hazael wrote:
On the other hand, my eowyn, lady of ithilien deck proved itself against Wraith.

She really took down my Wraith minions. Evil or Very Mad
I had to put something here.
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:41 pm
that same guy i obliterated a couple days ago just beat me with his refuge deck, i would have won if he hadn’t used coif to cancel my keywards effect! i hate that card! oh well, im still 5 for 9 against him!
Pipeweed
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:09 pm
I played MR. BOB just recently. It was a pretty fun game he was playing Elven archery with Cirdan (argh Evil or Very Mad ) with his Raider Easterling corruption/beatdown. I was playing a new deck: Noble Gandalf with Wraith threats/beatdown. It was a very close game.

I got out my Gandy and Aragorn and Sam, Needer of Vittles on my first turn and soon proceeded to pull my Denethor and my first Noble Leaders. My Sam, Needer of Vittles got killed early (first turn), which basically opened the door to corruption, since I couldn’t remove a burden each time I played WoBaS back from my hand. My guls kept getting beaten back by Cirdan, Gil-galad and Glorfindel. I opted to run, and barely managed to squeak by at site 9 with 9 burdens on my Frodo, and a Gollum, Stinker on the table (which he had pulled back almost every turn.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:19 pm
I haven’t played a good game in a while... Lord of the Shire, where are you when I need you?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion