LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
david_robertson
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:19 am
yeah, I’m still waiting for the appearance of new Elven Artifacts. Smile The few I have now are not enough even to fulfill the game text of the Aiglos! There are: Aiglos itself, the Three Rings, and the Phial which is quite useless in an Elven Deck (JD, the idea with a hobbit ally is nice , but there is indeed a better use of those two card slots), so there are not enough Elven artifacts...
Pity. Sad
East Stirling FC RULES!!!
JDRobinson
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:13 pm
Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Posts: 64 Location: Warner Robins, GA - USA
When I had built the deck, I ended up with two empty slots and just threw those in there for now. I need to sit down and look at the deck carefully and see what it is lacking. I know that weta will release some more elvish artifacts. Wink They have too. Maybe something like the Silmarills from the book The Silmarillion Very Happy That would be cool....
"Quenuvalye i lamber Eldareva"

-Thou canst speak the tongues of the Elves.
dexterngo
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:34 am
Joined: 20 Jul 2005 Posts: 60 Location: Manila, Philippines
hey, Evil Men aren't that bad. use the archery type and you'll see your opponent wince in pain trying to distribute 9 archery to 3 companions hehehehe
Do or do not, there is no try
david_robertson
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:13 am
Maybe you're right, dexterngo:) But I've never liked the Evil men and their ancestors - teh Raider and Dunland Culture. Orcs Rule!
But I was beaten once in the way you said - 6 points Minion Archery total against my three companions, all of them wounded:)
It was funny to remain with an exhausted Legolas and Frodo versus four
evil men minions:)
Grashopper
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:53 am
Joined: 20 Jul 2005 Posts: 44 Location: Schalbruch, Germany
dexterngo wrote:
hey, Evil Men aren't that bad. use the archery type and you'll see your opponent wince in pain trying to distribute 9 archery to 3 companions hehehehe

Evil men can be very vicious. I have a nasty deck that will wound companions to death that usually is a pretty nice surprise. Smile
dexterngo
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:22 pm
Grashopper wrote:
dexterngo wrote:

Evil men can be very vicious. I have a nasty deck that will wound companions to death that usually is a pretty nice surprise. Smile

See! See!! go you dirty men you Smile
david_robertson
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:24 am
But I still think old-school Orcs are the ultimate Shadow! They don't produce archery, find it hard to corrupt the RB, but the good old beatdown Orc Decks ruled for a long time, and the Besiegers added more gaming pleasure for those nasty Orc-lovers like me Laughing
dexterngo
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:54 am
david_robertson wrote:
But I still think old-school Orcs are the ultimate Shadow! They don't produce archery, find it hard to corrupt the RB, but the good old beatdown Orc Decks ruled for a long time, and the Besiegers added more gaming pleasure for those nasty Orc-lovers like me Laughing

sniff.... sniff..... i remember my almost half-foil Sauron Hate Deck gathering dust because of Standard format Laughing
Grashopper
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Joined: 20 Jul 2005 Posts: 44 Location: Schalbruch, Germany
Grashopper wrote:
dexterngo wrote:

This deck stomped all over an elven telepathy deck yesterday.. just so ya know. It can be very viable..
syndrome
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:05 am
The best is still Moria, btw ^_^
http://myspace/delicatesituation

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion