LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Zach
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:43 pm
Frodo Reluctant Adventurer

Isildur’s Bane

Starting Fellowship

Legolas Greenleaf
Arwen Daughter of Elrond

Deck

Thandronen
Cidran
Haldir (bhd)
Aragorn (shadows)
Elrond (rotk)
Aegnor (md)
Swordsman of the northern kingdom 3x
tale of Gil Galad
Long Knives of Legolas
Asfaloth (rotk)
Vilya (ref.)
valor 2x
Bow of the Galadrim (fotr)
Double shot
Gwemegil
Supporting Fire 2x
the saga of Elendil
elven bow 3x
Anduril Flame of the west
Last alliance of elves and men
Power According to stature 2x
Curse their Foul Feet
The Spendor of their Banners
Arwen’s Fate
Valliant Man of the West

The Witch King (fotr)2x
The Witch King (mm)2x
Ulare Otsea (fotr) 3x
Ulare Otsea (mm)
Ulare Enquea (fotr) 4x
Ulare Toldea (fotr)
Ulare Attea (fotr)
Black Breath 3x
Blade Tip 3x
Dark Whispers 2x
Return to its master
The Pale Blade 2x
Nazgul sword 2x
Morgul Blade 2x
Resistance Becomes Unbearable 2x
Black Flail
Threshold of Shadow 2x

Sites
Inn of the Prancing Pony
Weathertop
Council Courtyard
Moria Stairway
The Bridge of Khazad Dum
Galadriel’s Glade
The Great River
Pillars of the Kings
Summit of Amon Hen

I’m new to the forum but i’ve done a few tourneys and I’m good friends with Dwarven Captain. The elves are pretty vulnerable to heavy hitting minions, but they’re good for running. The Nazgul can cause some serious damage (especially Enquea) if things fall into place. The fierce twilight Witch King is also aggrivating to an opponent. Twisted Evil Other big minions like Toldea and Attea keep the fellowship worn down by using Blade tip and Black breath. I still need to work out the kinks, but I need someone elses’s advice.
ingold55
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:23 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Quote:

Power According to stature 2x take out both add x2 defiance

Blade Tip 3x take out 1 add morgul blade

from what i see it is pretty good. i don't know as much about elves, but i'll try to get legolas Elf Prince on it. Very Happy

ingold Cool
Legolas Elf-Prince
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:43 pm
not a bad deck butt you do need a defiance or two, nice wraith deck though Smile
LunaticFringe
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:05 am
Being an extended deck, you've got to have a head's up rebuttal for the possibility of burdens. Nazgul can do it most effectively in that format, and Defiance isn't going to do much to assist. I mention this first off since flat out you'll be looking to start with the Inn; if you feel up to moving first, you're burdening both to win the bid, and pull Strider. If not, you still take one burden for yanking him. And really, you need to get him out pronto since nearly a quarter of your deck is in support of him, so there's no choice to make him a late game addition. So the bid is key, and you need to consider what happens if you can't deal with alternate corruption schemes.

With the boost you're trying to dedicate to your archery, the addition of Anduril is almost an afterthought considering the fact that you will almost always start with two rangers- use Pathfinder since it's free and can be used at any time; I say this because you're playing extended- work Aragorn's Bow in there, and pump up the pre-assignment slaughter. Hell, you can throw in a Ranger's Sword and do the same damage in skirmish for the difference in twilight, and still hit in two phases. It also gives you another Aegnor target.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard