LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Chang
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:04 pm
what is Oz? and how many formats are there?
Chang
MSN: ensigndan@hotmail.com

I'm a Pirate...I sail the seas of Music...
syndrome
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:11 pm
There is only 1 oz format I believe. It follows the current standard x and r list but adds:

ithilien blade is unique.
Bill Ferny is x-listed.

It used to have demoralized as unique, but it is now x-listed so it was removed from changes.

There are lots of other formats... set formats, block formats, movie block format, standard, extended, open, and original formats (yes, you can make them up ... ) such as I’m in a multicultural tournament right now where both your fellowship and shadow sides must have at least 3 different cultures. (to count for freeps they must have at least 8 of culture, and for shadow at least 6.)
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Chang
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:48 pm
cool, I saw that tourny at the leage place. I might sign up if I can come up with a deck.
Chang
MSN: ensigndan@hotmail.com

I'm a Pirate...I sail the seas of Music...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:28 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Phazanzar wrote:
There is only 1 oz format I believe. It follows the current standard x and r list but adds:

ithilien blade is unique.
Bill Ferny is x-listed.

It used to have demoralized as unique, but it is now x-listed so it was removed from changes.

There are lots of other formats... set formats, block formats, movie block format, standard, extended, open, and original formats (yes, you can make them up ... ) such as I’m in a multicultural tournament right now where both your fellowship and shadow sides must have at least 3 different cultures. (to count for freeps they must have at least 8 of culture, and for shadow at least 6.)

could you explain ot me all of the formats(not the original ones)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:04 pm
really? they put bill ferny on the x list? and they made itilien blade unique? thanks i didn’t know any of this
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:55 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
really? they put bill ferny on the x list? and they made itilien blade unique? thanks i didn’t know any of this
Only on OZ format in the online game SDA. IRL Bill Ferney is legal and ithilien blade is not unique...
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:57 pm
o, i was gunna say, there is no way that i could miss info that big!! thanks omnipotentone!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions