LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
14%
  [ 1 ]  14%

28%
  [ 2 ]  28%

14%
  [ 1 ]  14%

42%
  [ 3 ]  42%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 7
T2_Fr33K
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:52 am
4 ofs and cards you can play are good ideas.
Memnarch Mastermind
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:42 pm
osion, osion, osion... I’m sorry to say you missed the point after all.
In case you haven’t noticed I have posted a new decklist, where there are still valor made real in the SB but they seriously play no role.

I’d like to see you beating me when I play my deck with my additional mods...

Before you start telling me what you could possibly do to stop this deck, I’ll tell that I just won a regional tournament without ever losing a match, i.e. every combat went 2:0 for me. Dancing

You have 3 turns to kill me or do something that stops me, if you don’t, you’re lost. This deck, including 4 kahos, is a recommendation to everyone evil Twisted Evil out there.
Believe it or not, I got enough mana to spare it with my opponent(of course I wouldn’t do this!) after Kaho enters play in turn 3(she enters, believe me...).

Then, you got it, you might wanna play eradicate, mortify, putrefy, terror or even WoG, still you have little chance, man. I made sure Kaho survives. Twisted Evil

I can proof this by the display I’ve won and there are 30 people who also can tell this. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

thanks anyway to everyone who put down this deck by a rating of 2... I say you got no idea Twisted Evil ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Memnarch Mastermind
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:44 pm
T2_Fr33K wrote:
Quote:
4 ofs and cards you can play are good ideas.

what the hell do you mean by that???
BrianBoitano
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:22 pm
Good job on the tourney! What was the prize? Glad to know this deck made it, I really enjoy the concept and execution. Wish I could vote this up again Wink.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest