LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
10%
  [ 1 ]  10%

50%
  [ 5 ]  50%

40%
  [ 4 ]  40%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
Cobra
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:33 pm
Good stuff overall -- 4 from me.

But I’ve gotta pick on you for one thing -- "I don’t have the cards" is neNOLINKver an excuse not to consider them! You can learn about any card you want pretty quickly (especially with all sorts of browse, search, and filter options about four inches away Laughing), and Shadows sites instead of Fellowship sites (or as an alternative) would make this article that much more useful as your decklist would be legal for organized play.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
ingold55
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:40 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
it is kind of dificult on my com’ to be able to look them up, copy them in what ever way i can and move on. Sad i tried, but it wasn’t working. Sad
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:19 pm
ingold55 wrote:
yah, i know what you mean about Gollum and Wraith minions corrupting better, but i wanted to throw a new corruption deck out there, because Gollum and Wraith are getting kind of old.

GOLLUM ROCKS. but i did add the balrog into my gollum corruption deck... thanks for some new ideas for it. all in all, an okay article, but maybe a bit outdated...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
BearerOfWisdom
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:11 pm
Yeah the burdening Balrog thing is old news but what about combining him with a few runners to lower that twilight a bit, use Gollum to replace the current site and with his new whip you can mix in the new orcs (I forget which one allows you to get that event back into your hand, you know the ’discard an event or add a burden’).. I was thinking about this combo here recently, especially with all the cards to go get orcs from the discard pile. Maybe I will build this deck and post a list? Hmmmmmmmmm
I tend to use Gandalf alot. There isn't any other character in the game as useful or powerful. I also focus on decks that work together free people and minion.
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 am
i like the idea a lot, but im not sure it could really corrupt the ringbearer, but then again, against a gandalf or a poorly-played gimli or isildur ring bearer this might work very effectively! Very Happy good work!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest