LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Kwiatek
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:50 pm
hi. this is mine nobby-deck if omebody has any suggest about him please write it all help will be nice to see. If I write somethink wrong don’t be angry for me please:).

the one ring-isildurs bane
Frodo-RH
Eomer-TMoR
Gamling-DoH
Smeagol-PC

Eowyn-LoI x1
Legolas-Greenleaf x1
Aragorn-DoFP x1
Riders of the Mark x1

Aragorn’s Bow x1
Armor x1
Firefoot x1
Riding Armor x1
Ranger’s Sword-Blade of aragorn x1
Flaming Brand x1
Swift steed x1
Rohirrim mount x1
Brego x1
Eomer’s spear x1
roder’s spear x3
Rohirrim helm x3
rohirrim bow x3

Helm! Helm! x1
News from the mark x1
Thundering host x2
Sword Rack x1
We left none alive x1
Follow Smeagol x1
Don’t look at them x1
Fortress never fallen x1
Border Patrol x1
Golden Glimmer x1

Shadow:

Troop of uruk-hai x2
Uruk regular x3
Lurtz Battle cry x3
Can you protect me from yourself? x1
Sarumans Power x2
Beyound the height of men
Broad-bladed sword x4
Uruk vanguard x1
Worry x1
uruk guard (or somethink like thet 1R147) x2
uruk captain x3
Uruk lieutant x3
Saruman’s ambition x4
Lurtz’s sword x2
Lurtz-Servant of isengard
Złapać ich (I dont know how to translate this 1U126)
szalejący uruk-hai (I dont know how to translate this 1u159)

Any cards are in Polish version and i dont know how to translate them on english. I waiting for Theoden-Tall and Proud and when I get him he will be in deck with Rohirrim army for legolas. Mine tactic is very simple to 6-th site im going slowly when opponent is staying at 8 site and i moving from 6-th use news from the mark and aragorn and legolas ("shooter team" their nick in poland:P) almoust exhaust minions horse are exhaust to rest, eomer and eowyn are taiking for 2 minions for head, cleaning 99% mini. if not all are exhaust i playing riders of the mark and helmets if somethinks are going wrong:P.in regroup aragorn kill rest mini. and smeagol ("the great nazgul killer"-> dont look at them Twisted Evil ) change site for plains or battleground
if situation need this.

I know that sarumans power are the crappiest card but for knights is great!!
also for rohan, elves and all this funny things that is used conditions.
I looking for somethink better than "szalejący uruk-hai" and "złapać ich" to make uruks fierce because Saruman-keeper of isengard is banned Sad.

please write some ideas to make deck better if this is possible:)
I have problems with good maked nazguls, moria archers(sometimes), sauron’s besiegers, and this stupid gollum with wife (shelob) hehe.
"We shall not forsake our old alliance with Gondor, and while they fight we shall aid them:
so say I and all who hold with me"
-Eomer
hblika
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:53 pm
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. You start a classic beatdown fellowship, while the rest focuses on wounding...

You need to cut down on the amount of conditions as well, and rather include extra copies of the crucial ones.

Also, you will probably be clogging your hand with Aragorn's toys, as long as you only have that single copy of him. Too bad he isn't a ranger you can pull with The Prancing Pony...
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
dwarven_captin
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:49 am
When you have only 1 copy of a weapon and 1 person who can use it it will really cluter up your hand
And with all diff types of culture fellowship its a hard deck to really master
But if it does work its usually really good.
Your shadow looks good
Please Help i have no one to play lotr tcg with CRY
Kwiatek
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:18 am
if I haven't Aragorn on hand i discard toys except brego or play brego on rohhirim:P. what I can change in deck but say me what for what because I don't know which cards are playable in rohan, here in poland is not so many rohan decks and i suggest cards with just can be usefull. For example eomer+firefoot(defender +1)+helm are great for moria and dunland but for nazguls with enduring are stuppidest idea what I ever play:P hehe. write down what correctly putt inside because i have 24/25 september, champions in club so i'm gonna kisk some decks:D.
"We shall not forsake our old alliance with Gondor, and while they fight we shall aid them:
-Eomer
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:49 am
Hope you win
Boromir
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:29 pm
Hope it goes well too.I have a freind who likes to stock up on Aragorn out of the 60 or so cards in his deck about 17 are possesions or conditions for him
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:53 pm
Shocked what a waste Shocked
Kwiatek
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:07 am
thanks for check deck if anyone has got more ideas about mine deck please write
-Eomer
unlimited_08
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:25 pm
SIMPLE

take out aragorn and his cards, and take out smeogel and his stuff.
for my rohan deck i start with the sight 1 that makes the rohan possessions -1(dont know name) and a couple of hobbit farmers. Also add some events or does no one use them?

Like da uruks! My fovorite minion. Keep the damage alive!

unlimited_08
ingold55
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:24 am
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
unlimited_08 wrote:
SIMPLE

take out aragorn and his cards, and take out smeogel and his stuff.
for my rohan deck i start with the sight 1 that makes the rohan possessions -1(dont know name) and a couple of hobbit farmers. Also add some events or does no one use them?

Like da uruks! My fovorite minion. Keep the damage alive!

unlimited_08
hmm... i have to disagre. damage isn't every thing. i would take out smeagol like unlimited_08 said. keep aragorn in! he can be important! take out his bow, and the armor. replace the armor with armor of the citidel. Smile and why do you have legolas in there? i don't recognize any cards with elven tokens on it.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard