LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Ilvaldi
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:08 am
Sorry if you guyds were expecting an article like Osion’s or Grail’s. I just apparently can’t write as good as they can (see my article on RBoT). However, because this section of the player community is huge and all, I needed a way to get my idea/question around...

Through researching, experimentations, and the blah, blah, blah, I--and many others--have failed in a way to come up with a VERY GOOD and VERY FUN CASUAL DECK that does NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE T2.

that’s it?

NO.

The catch is...

the deck should have...

constipation

Sorry, just wanted to see if you were paying attention. Anyway, the deck HAS TO HAVE a DARKSTEEL COLLOSSUS, WRATH OF GOD, and the most trickiest card...drumroll...

WORLDSLAYER

The crap rare 5 mana play and 5 mana equip equipment that gives your creature the ability: whenever [creature name] deals combat damage to a player, destroy all permanents other than Worldslayer.

Now then, worldslayer would be a challenge why the other two cards?

Well lets just say I like them very much--colossuss was my most sought out rare when I was a newb a MTG and WOG is just fun to play with (besides, it matches the flavor of worldslaying)

But it doesn’t really matter. If you come up with a GOOD DECK BASED ON WORLDSLAYER BUT DOES NOT INCORPORATE THE OTHER TWO, I WON’T HATE YOU OR ANYTHING, BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE ALL THREE IN A GOOD DECK.

Oh...by the way.

Don’t anything crazy as to add in pretty old-hard-to-find-cards. I want this deck to be somewhat of a budget deck that won’t have me paying in thousands for buying a black lotus or something.

So,post your idea as a reply here and I will be the judge of them--good luck!
Cobra
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:33 am
Sorry, only articles are allowed in the article forum. (Go figure. Wink) Relocated this topic to the general discussion forum instead.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Ilvaldi
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:08 am
oh well...I tried to sneak in...but ifailed Confused
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:15 pm
Obviously, you should listen to what I tell you in school. Hierarch is the perfect complement to worldslayer- it fits in with W/G, and regens all your creatures- clearing your opponent’s board and saving yours. As for cash concerns, you know I can trade the hierarchs to you without needing real money involved, just cards. And since when do you have four Wogs, anyway?

Also, it CAN’T be T2... collosus, worldslayer have both aged out...

4 Birds of Paradise
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
4 Kodama’s Reach
4 Heartbeat of Spring
4 Wrath of God
4 Darksteel Collosus
4 Worldslayer
4 Loxodon Hierarch
4 Genju of the Fields

Fun casual, but it’ll never tourneyish. Genju of fields can be replaced with fetters if you want. Basically, you play a lot of mana acceleration (too much because it’s me and I do that) and then use slayer etc.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion