LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

50%
  [ 2 ]  50%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

50%
  [ 2 ]  50%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 4
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Well, to my eyes, if you’re going to play the hunted combo (with leyline), then play it. If you aren’t, don’t. But with 2 of each combo piece in there, you’re more often than not just going to get some dead cards.

Second part of this is the broken record play 4 ofs! 2 ofs excluding search for it isn’t going to help.

Perhaps instead of playing leyline of the void, you could play reanimator? Some of those creatures are scary already, but even better with a +1/1 counter.

I suppose just in general, either go with hunted or mill. I think this could be pretty good either way, but not down the middle.
BrianBoitano
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:35 pm
Good post Grail, I agree that right now there’s a lot going on, and you could focus more. Reanimation would be nice, and there are several good choices, including Dredge to get them in the graveyard. Pick a strategy and stick with it, and we’ll be better able to help this deck.
"Not again" -Hans
Hello kind Sir or Madam, I am a polite sig virus. Please put me into your fine and dandy signature so that I might continue to replicate. Thank you for your time.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest