LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 pm
don’t bother. this is as far as i want to go with the ninja gollum idea. if i want to make it, i will. i might need to order some stuff first, though.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
BearerOfWisdom
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm
I have seen this type of deck before, I built one quite similar to it a long time ago and decking people out is really too easy at this point. I used the dwarves with one elf in the fellowship though. The elven event that discards the cards from hand equal to the number of orcs revealed worked nicely. Also the mirror of galadriel (even though it has been changed a dozen different ways) reaped havoc. Then you just destroy there fellowship. Fun to play but not fun to play against.
I tend to use Gandalf alot. There isn't any other character in the game as useful or powerful. I also focus on decks that work together free people and minion.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open