LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:06 pm
yah, i’m not goin. sounds interesting though. i will have to sometime.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AdultLink
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:32 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Iam not going and i do not really care.

oh well good post merrick

Than why the heck even post here! Good gravy! Evil or Very Mad
Haves/Wants
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:33 pm
If I can save up enough money for food, flight, hotel, badge, etc. and then convince my parents to let me go, then I most definetely will Razz
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
PorterTroll wrote:
prolly wont meet up with you though, and how will we even know if we meet you? well, ill prolly be the only guy there using my deck strategy, so if you play a guy that uses troll swarm, just assume its me.... Very Happy

Laughing
I wish I was going. I’d love to see this strategy played in real life.
Maybe someday I’ll go to GenCon Indy...maybe I’ll meet M_H there too! (I’ve got a copy of Mordor Enraged... Very Happy )
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:21 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Maybe someday I’ll go to GenCon Indy...maybe I’ll meet M_H there too! (I’ve got a copy of Mordor Enraged... Very Happy )
Sweet! If Gencon Indy is around in two years, there is a high likelihood that I’ll be there. I’m planning on getting married next August and I don’t think Gencon sounds like a good honeymoon. But there is a good chance that I’ll be back in 2008!

Just the thought of more Mordor Enraged makes me happy! Wink
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:24 pm
congrats congrats congrats merrick on gettin married and all. Applause
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Merrick_Hale wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Sweet! If Gencon Indy is around in two years, there is a high likelihood that I’ll be there. I’m planning on getting married next August and I don’t think Gencon sounds like a good honeymoon. But there is a good chance that I’ll be back in 2008!

Just the thought of more Mordor Enraged makes me happy! Wink

Hmm...2008...I was planning to go to an Ohio college...and that’s relatively close to Indy, too...

Now if only my plans of becoming a rich and famous author turn out right! Very Happy
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:36 pm
author? nice. I have plans to be an author, also. but i’ll probably end up teaching kids math in some backwater town around the border...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion