LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
10%
  [ 1 ]  10%

60%
  [ 6 ]  60%

30%
  [ 3 ]  30%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:43 am
A four from me. At first, people criticized the decklist,and went on to say that the cards didnt matter as much as the player. this is a little contradictory. People need to remember that decklists open for review go into the deck clinic. Strategy articles are about the STRATEGY of the deck, not the cards you include in a samle decklist. They should be reviewing your strategy, not your deck.

That being said, you made a strategy out of the decklist, not a decklist out of the strategy. It would have helped to, if this is truly ’Corsair 101’, teach someone not only how to play YOUR deck, but any style of corsair deck, from beatdown to swarms, companion discarding to archery. The BASIC idea is the same for all of these decks, and had you written about that BASIC idea, especially with elaboration into the various styles, i would have given it a five without a second thought. But as is you only explain your narrow-minded view of corsairs. Hardly Corsair 101.

But well written and informative.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
reggierockz
Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:17 pm
I really have nothing left to say about this post. People can’t even take the time to proof read their comments and use correct spelling and grammar when responding. And seriously, some people on these forums really need to lighten up. My "narrow-minded" view of corsairs, excuse me? "Hardly Corsairs: 101". Please, enough with the attitude. I would expect more from a Team Cobra member. If my title was a bit misleading, then I’m sorry (hmm, havn’t I already gone over this in a previous response?). If people cannot be polite when posting, spend as much time on their comments as I did on the article, and ACTUALLY read each post before they say something that has been said over and over again, then I have lost all enjoyment in posting here. In the future, it would be much appreciated if people would take this into consideration when responding to my articles. As far as this thread goes, I’m finished posting.

-reggierockz
"They have a cave troll."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest